When You Dislike Something...

then it grows on you.

When I first saw the wigs they terrified me, I may of wigged out one could say. It was nothing wrong with how they are made no in fact they are made excellently. I just could not help but ask why these styles. What is next mullets and bowl cuts? *shudders* and no that is not a challenge Cosmic Cow. As I have stared in horror of everyone running around wearing one I realized something. I could either crawl into a dark hole for a week until the hair raising fad passed or embrace the locks. I am ashamed to say I am becoming rather fond of them and am tempted to allow one of the monsters to feast on my brain. Now I would just like matching period clothing to go with the wigs then we can all shout "Order IN THE COURT, ORDER IN THE COURT".

Comments

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    You have disappointed me Grey! First I said "the most ugliest hair* then when I experienced them on me I was acted "THEY ARE FAB" never Misjudge A wig!
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited May 2016
    I feel the same, the only one I liked is the black ducal? is that what it's called? I dunno, I haven't got one :U the other ones I'm like "nah-nah, y-you guys can have them"
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    lol to me the wigs look ugly.
    just an opinion