What does a Rare fish look like?

SOme People Have Been Saying that they have gotten rare fish, well is it the ones we'v gotten over the events, or is it rarer? Can we at least see what they look like?

Comments

• CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited December 2022
    You can find the fish at cubiccastles.com in the recipes section under Basic Crafting Recipes. It shows you how to make all of the trophies. The Epic fish that can be traded in for a wearable at the Farmer's Co-op are the Rainbowfish, Camerafish, and Gentlefish. Rainbowfish are found in realms, Camerafish are found in Overworlds, and Gentlefish are found in Fall Hunting Grounds. There might be an epic fish for the Winter Hunting Grounds but I'm not sure.

That's probably what they're referring to unless there are new epic fish that I don't know of.
    Orran9827 said:

somethings switched;
    Rainbowfish are in overworlds, Camerafish are in realms
    Oops yeah you're right.
  • You can find the fish at cubiccastles.com in the recipes section under Basic Crafting Recipes. It shows you how to make all of the trophies. The Epic fish that can be traded in for a wearable at the Farmer's Co-op are the Rainbowfish, Camerafish, and Gentlefish. Rainbowfish are found in realms, Camerafish are found in Overworlds, and Gentlefish are found in Fall Hunting Grounds. There might be an epic fish for the Winter Hunting Grounds but I'm not sure.

That's probably what they're referring to unless there are new epic fish that I don't know of.

I Would LIke to Know like spisificly what fish are rare enoght to go in farmer Co-op
  • The rare fish that can be exchanged for fishing wearables in the Farmers Co-op are the Camerafish, the Rainbowfish, and the Gentlefish.
  • The rare fish that can be exchanged for fishing wearables in the Farmers Co-op are the Camerafish, the Rainbowfish, and the Gentlefish.

I had 2 Gental fish.... should of traded em in farm co op
  • You can find the fish at cubiccastles.com in the recipes section under Basic Crafting Recipes. It shows you how to make all of the trophies. The Epic fish that can be traded in for a wearable at the Farmer's Co-op are the Rainbowfish, Camerafish, and Gentlefish. Rainbowfish are found in realms, Camerafish are found in Overworlds, and Gentlefish are found in Fall Hunting Grounds. There might be an epic fish for the Winter Hunting Grounds but I'm not sure.

somethings switched;
  • Orran9827 said:

You can find the fish at cubiccastles.com in the recipes section under Basic Crafting Recipes. It shows you how to make all of the trophies. The Epic fish that can be traded in for a wearable at the Farmer's Co-op are the Rainbowfish, Camerafish, and Gentlefish. Rainbowfish are found in realms, Camerafish are found in Overworlds, and Gentlefish are found in Fall Hunting Grounds. There might be an epic fish for the Winter Hunting Grounds but I'm not sure.

somethings switched;
    And so far there's no any epic fish for Winter Hunting Grounds
  • would be cool if they did a weight of fish competition again