-Clans- (My Suggestions)

CCninja456qCCninja456q Member
edited November 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
Clans are in my opinion, the best aspect of the game. A system that you can mess around with, have fun with, and enjoy. Something that can be a sports team, a company, or a nation. Clans in general are something that I love, and have done since I started the game.
This will be split into three main parts, (A) Clans currently and how they work. (B) My issues with clans and how to improve the base. (C) Things to add.

-A-
Clans are simple. They really are, stand on the stone, leader initiates you, and you continue on with your life. 5 Ranks that you can change and name. Only name however. You can't assign special permissions to them, or colors, or fonts. You can't create/buy new ranks at all, and you can't change them except from the name. In fact, that's the only customization of clans, the name. You can name ranks, and you can name the clan. Really simple. Clan XP is either bought 1 cubit per 1 XP (Which is insane) or generated through mining. Clan XP can be used to do clan broadcasts, leave messages, summon the clan, or carve clan blocks. These things are good, and are convenient, yet they're also far too simple.
-B-
Edit: You should also be able to initiate more than 1 person on the stone at once.
I am a clan leader, I personally have to update ranks, I have to scroll for quite a while to get to the bottom of the clan list (Why the heck are online players at the very bottom??) and rank up players, or kick them.
Why in the ever loving egg slapping nether are online players at the bottom? Just why? Its inconvenient, time consuming, and inefficient. Speaking of ranks, why only five. Honestly, allow us to use clan XP to buy more ranks. We like to have certain jobs in our clan, ranks would make it so much easier to label people as a ''Miner'' or ''Builder''. Yet we only can have 5. This is difficult to deal with, as we have to conserve our ranks. Clan summons as well. Why can't we specifically summon one player or two players? Why the whole gosh dang clan? Lord have mercy.
-C-
There are a lot of things that would make my life easier as a clan leader. Buying ranks with clan XP, being able to change clan colors, being able to search for members, and see information such as join date, clan XP contributed, and XP donated. Simple stuff. Also, clan PERKS, this would really help make clans popular. Clans shouldn't just be 20k just for a fancy little tag above your name, they should benefit you. Things such as +% Mining Speed, +% Cubit Finding Rarity, +% Furnace Speed. Simple stuff like this. Also, clan permissions. We should be able to assign which ranks can initiate clans, kick, rank up, broadcast, and etc.
---
I feel all of these suggestions would make my experience as a clan leader easier, and make others want to join clans. I believe that clans are a great aspect of community and bonding, and it's an untapped well of good content to add. This would also boost player's want to join clans, and us clan leaders wouldn't have to host giveaways to attract initial interest.
-CC

Comments