Giving Out Thanks

GoldenHeartsGoldenHearts Member
edited November 2022 in Community
Thanksgiving season is starting, and I just wanted to thank the major contributors (to me) of the game.
Staff
I want to thank Sir K for his amazing events and for developing my favorite game.
I want to thank Mabz for his quick responses in support emails.
I want to thank Whim for her much appreciated patience.
I want to thank Will for his care and generosity towards the community.
I want to thank Gala for amazing fashion advice :)
I want to thank Daresx11 for helping out my brother a lot before, and also for providing a good shop and rentals for me
I want to thank space_fetus for his old, yet helpful youtube videos on the cc switch pack items. It helped a lot when I built Forest Community Portals

Friends
I want to thank Chickenlips and Zombeast for their amazing mining hq
I want to thank Boss Player and Lucie Winterwolf for always being there to help me
I want to thank Krampi, my brother, for always caring for me
I want to thank CubicPencil for having a build with me. Although we didn't win that competition, it was still fun having the chance to build together.
I want to thank Alistel for supporting my shop with 10,000c
I want to thank sky16 and batcantfly321 for being my miners for a very long time
I want to thank *Yun* for making a random clan named hi_127 lol
I want to thank ryker' for being a trustworthy friend, and always caring for me (pls don't quit ryker' :( we will miss you)
I want to thank Skittlz for giving me some spare cubits when I needed it, and for always accepting me no matter how annoying he found me
I want to thank BlackSonatta for being my inspiration of being an event host
There are so many others that I want to thank, but this list is growing wayyy too long lol. I want to also thank the whole community for keeping this game alive <3 Happy holidays you guys!

I wanted to ping all the people but I felt like I would get muted for that so I just listed the names. If your friend's name is on here, then share this with your friend, so that they would know that I am thanking them :)
You can comment who u want to thank and why lol

Comments

• Phew thats a lot of thanking right there. I hope words and the thought is enough because I'm lacking a bit of cubits right now lol
  • hi_127 said:

Phew thats a lot of thanking right there. I hope words and the thought is enough because I'm lacking a bit of cubits right now lol

@MEEPYZ for being funny comedian
This discussion has been closed.