Pack Suggestions

1. Reduce the deco. There is wayyy too much deco in each pack. All we see is our inventory flooded with decoration items instead of the wearables that we are looking to more.
2. Keep things to date - This is relating to the Halloween pack. This is 2022, not 2022, so why were there the 2020 graves in the 2022 packs? Doesn't make sense. At least retexture it and change the name please.
3. Reduce repeat items - The summer fan pack last year was a really good hit to cc. There were only new items and no repeat items from the pack, which was more enjoyable. Many players are disappointed to see an item that they don't want coming back in later packs. Having 100% new wearables per pack would be nice.

Comments

• 1. I think the amount of decos is great, it’s nice for builders and helps keep the prices low. If you don’t want them you don’t have to keep them.
    2. I don’t know it doesn’t make a ton of a difference to me.
    3. I think CC is having a problem with older devices because of its file size, (somebody correct me if I’m wrong since I’m not sure) so 100% new wearables each time would be bad for that. Also, items coming back makes it more enjoyable for me. If you missed out on something one year, it’ll usually be there the next which is really nice. I would be very disappointed if the new items would become unavailable the next year since they’re cool!
  • Packrat perk is no match for the Fall Pack, but that's not a bad thing. Lots of deco is awesome!

For 3, if there are new items in a pack, chances are there is something that gets removed from the pack. Returning items isn't a bad thing though. If all you could get in a pack was new items, the prices of the new stuff would be incredibly low, and the items of last year would start rising. It could potentially mess up prices. I think its good the way it is.
  • Packrat perk is no match for the Fall Pack, but that's not a bad thing. Lots of deco is awesome!

For 3, if there are new items in a pack, chances are there is something that gets removed from the pack. Returning items isn't a bad thing though. If all you could get in a pack was new items, the prices of the new stuff would be incredibly low, and the items of last year would start rising. It could potentially mess up prices. I think its good the way it is.

What about a pack similar to one of the previous easter packs? I remember that there was a smaller, less deco, easter pack, and then a separate easter deco pack where you would be overloaded with deco. The deco packs were more for builders while the separate pack was more for the risk takers that enjoyed the fun of getting wearables from packs. I guess getting repeat wearables is fine, but getting too much isn't as enjoyable for me, maybe not everybody else tho.

1. I think the amount of decos is great, it’s nice for builders and helps keep the prices low. If you don’t want them you don’t have to keep them.
    3. I think CC is having a problem with older devices because of its file size, (somebody correct me if I’m wrong since I’m not sure) so 100% new wearables each time would be bad for that. Also, items coming back makes it more enjoyable for me. If you missed out on something one year, it’ll usually be there the next which is really nice. I would be very disappointed if the new items would become unavailable the next year since they’re cool!

1 What I told to CubicPencil
    2 The price changes. Dates are important always when it comes to the price of items. Yes this is a deco, but that shouldn't make it an exception. I don't think the community would be happy if we added many cupid halos, or 2020 toy soldier guns in a 2022 pack event.
    3 File size makes sense I guess, if it really is an issue. Never really considered this I guess, but would that mean that one day, they wouldn't be able to upload any wearables?
  • I agree with #2, they should rename monster grave 2020 to “decorative monster grave” and other items like that with this naming inconsistency
  • 1. I think the amount of decos is great, it’s nice for builders and helps keep the prices low. If you don’t want them you don’t have to keep them.

I'm not a computer programmer, so I've got no idea about files size issues, but they could create two packs, a builders pack and a wearables pack. Although that would decrease the amount of decos in the economy, it would make it so that only the people who want the decos get the decos, and the people that want just the wearables (like most), would only get them. Decos are certainly nice, especially the ones in the Fall 2022 Pack, as @CubicPencil states, theres just too many of them (when your precious turkey umbrella get lost in a field of cranberry sauce). Separating them from the wearables would be a good change.

• Decos are certainly nice, especially the ones in the Fall 2022 Pack, as @CubicPencil states, theres just too many of them

I thought he said he liked the amounts?

Packrat perk is no match for the Fall Pack, but that's not a bad thing. Lots of deco is awesome!

^
  • MEEPYZ said:

I agree with #2, they should rename monster grave 2020 to “decorative monster grave” and other items like that with this naming inconsistency

yep i agree

1. I think the amount of decos is great, it’s nice for builders and helps keep the prices low. If you don’t want them you don’t have to keep them.

I'm not a computer programmer, so I've got no idea about files size issues, but they could create two packs, a builders pack and a wearables pack. Although that would decrease the amount of decos in the economy, it would make it so that only the people who want the decos get the decos, and the people that want just the wearables (like most), would only get them. Decos are certainly nice, especially the ones in the Fall 2022 Pack, as @CubicPencil states, theres just too many of them (when your precious turkey umbrella get lost in a field of cranberry sauce). Separating them from the wearables would be a good change.

agreed