Yuletide event suggestions [Edited 11.12.2022]

GoldenHeartsGoldenHearts Member
edited November 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
Yuletide is my favorite event by far, so I gotta make some easly suggestions so the devs hopefully see!

Item suggestions
1. Arctic fox pet Event Suggestions
1. Present hunt - Similar to the easter egg hunt, maybe add a present hunt? You just travel around mines and look for presents. It would be nice, and I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about that event.
2. Winter themed good vs bad event - Last year, we had the krampus vs grinch event, which was fun. I enjoyed the event, and those competitions are always fun for me. It gets more people to go on out and mine as well, which is something that I love to see.
3. Polar bear hunt - We had a pumpkin/turkey chase in a previous fall event. It was really exciting to see so many people team together and help each other out when catching those turkeys and pumpkins! Maye we should have another event like that, but with arctic animals. It would be really nice to see a lot of strangers working together and making more friends within the game <3
4. Fishing event - Christmas is a time for people go get together and have fun times, so why not have a fishing event? You can add a yuletide rod, if needed for this event. There could be special event trophies or special fish that could be redeemable at the end of the event for a very special prize along with some other common event fish that could be redeemed for a small wearable somewhere. Here, there would be no competition needed, and people could enjoy time fishing with each other.
5. Ornament Event (An Droid's idea) - Qbees can search for ornaments, and would pick it up to store it in a sack. Then, qbees would deposit the stack of ornaments, and would give it to a tree decorator, who would put it on a tree. Instead of qbees competing to see who can beat who, qbees can work together to reach a giant goal, such as 1 million total ornaments. If a qbee deposits at least an x amount of ornaments, then they would receive a certain item at the end of the event, and if they deposit at least a y amount of ornaments, then they would receive another new item. This event would reduce competition, and would promote more of qbees working together for one common goal.

Comments

• @SirKewberth
    sry for ping just would really hope for you to read this <3
  • All of these are just different themed versions of already existing events, it would be cooler if there was a new event with a different concept (preferably without team vs team)
  • MEEPYZ said:

All of these are just different themed versions of already existing events, it would be cooler if there was a new event with a different concept (preferably without team vs team)

ye
  • MEEPYZ said:

All of these are just different themed versions of already existing events, it would be cooler if there was a new event with a different concept (preferably without team vs team)

Then one suggestion would be a fishing event. Christmas is a time for people go get together and have fun times, so why not have a fishing event? There could be special event trophies or special fish that could be redeemable at the end of the event for a very special prize along with some other common event fish that could be redeemed for a small wearable somewhere. Here, there would be no competition needed, and people could enjoy time fishing with each other.
  • bump lol
  • Maybe suggest a finding ornaments in realms to put on a tree? Then you get a point when it is completed?
  • an driod said:

Maybe suggest a finding ornaments in realms to put on a tree? Then you get a point when it is completed?

Also a nice event idea. Adding onto ur idea, maybe we can buy an "elf sack" from the cubit shop. This may end up as a reuse of the thanksgiving event, in a way, since we would use the idea of the thanksgiving poop scooping and just add a deposit area for it, but it would still be a fun event.
  • I don't know why the event suggestions is being cut off by the event suggestions. Can someone help me fix that?
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited November 2022
    an driod said:

Maybe suggest a finding ornaments in realms to put on a tree? Then you get a point when it is completed?

I actually suggested this before.. Rly hope.to see that in game

Edit : I found that I sent this to Kewberth in 2019

"Hi SirKewberth,

Every year Yuletide update theres no any event like egg hunt, plasm hunting etc. Why not make a new event for this year, I have an idea for christmas event, here it is :

There will have a portal in cubic town centre, bring us to a realm which have a giant pine tree (maybe 33x33 or any size u like), we have to search mines for Christmas Decorations(for christmas tree), but only could see it if near them(like easter eggs). Once u found it u can pick it up, bring it to the giant pine tree and put it on the tree. Once u put 1 deco,will count 1 like easter hunt. Maybe top 50 players win new exclusive yuletide reward which cant get from pack.

I know not everyone will have alot time to get the decorations and it might be unfair, so I thinked about we also could buy our OWN Giant Pine Tree from store (but won't be very big, maybe 3x3), u could put the decoration on your own pine tree and once u done decorating 1 ur own tree u can get surprise reward at 25th December.

Decorations idea :

Gift , Gingerbread , Snowman , Santa , Candy Cane , Ball , Ribbon (Look like big bow) , Bell , Santa Hat. Hope you will add this, so player won't get bored easily."
  • Alvin! said:

an driod said:

I actually suggested this before.. Rly hope.to see that in game

Edit : I found that I sent this to Kewberth in 2019

"Hi SirKewberth,

Every year Yuletide update theres no any event like egg hunt, plasm hunting etc. Why not make a new event for this year, I have an idea for christmas event, here it is :

There will have a portal in cubic town centre, bring us to a realm which have a giant pine tree (maybe 33x33 or any size u like), we have to search mines for Christmas Decorations(for christmas tree), but only could see it if near them(like easter eggs). Once u found it u can pick it up, bring it to the giant pine tree and put it on the tree. Once u put 1 deco,will count 1 like easter hunt. Maybe top 50 players win new exclusive yuletide reward which cant get from pack.

I know not everyone will have alot time to get the decorations and it might be unfair, so I thinked about we also could buy our OWN Giant Pine Tree from store (but won't be very big, maybe 3x3), u could put the decoration on your own pine tree and once u done decorating 1 ur own tree u can get surprise reward at 25th December.

Decorations idea :

Gift , Gingerbread , Snowman , Santa , Candy Cane , Ball , Ribbon (Look like big bow) , Bell , Santa Hat. Hope you will add this, so player won't get bored easily."
    I had some item suggestions, but only the arctic fox (which I hope is added and I get because arctic fox is epic) along with a few others, but that appears to be cut off. Any idea on how to fix that?