Broken Hallloween Doors

Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
edited October 2022 in Community
If you had problem to get candies on the start of Trick or Treat event from old doors at Icy Peaks and The Night Course. Don't worry, you can get candy from both, just try again. To avoid losing some candies, just be patient to get a candy from doors.

Comments

• These doors were broken last time cc had this event and it was not fixed. I lost 2 candy on my 1st attempt at a door in 2 diff realms. So I did wait but lost a day. These doors that did not hand out candy, I waited and talked to others who said the same thing. This was their first attempt and got nothing at all. To tell us to wait is not right as it was known for years and nothing was done back then.

Thanks for the heads up and for trying to get the word out to keep trying tho. Some players don't have time to wait and come back.
  • Still broken! Yes I did wait a day. Some players get candy from doors every eight hours and some like myself do not get any even after 24 hours.
  • Still Broken after waiting 3 days and I try multiple times per day. It is not just broken for me, others have the sane issue and say nothing because they no it will stay broken. I need to voice my objection for if it is in the game, it should work equally for all.
  • I remember the first few halloween glitches
  • its broken for me too and wont work somthimes and even all day too