[Resolve] Can't access my realm, Fetching Realm Information

NaelysNaelys Member
edited August 2022 in Bug Reports
Hi,
Me and my friend have a problem with our realm. Since some hour now,nobody can't enter our realm, not even us. When we jump in, we are stuck on "Fetching realm information" and we must close the game and relaunch it. All the others realms in our Overworld are Ok, but not our Shop. All our things are in this realm, it's a little bit annoying...

We have made a ticket to the support, but while we are waiting, maybe someone have an idea on how to help us ?

Thanks

Comments

• What's your realm name pal? Perhaps something in there is taking too long for your devices to load.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Naelys said:

Hi,
    Me and my friend have a problem with our realm. Since some hour now,nobody can't enter our realm, not even us. When we jump in, we are stuck on "Fetching realm information" and we must close the game and relaunch it. All the others realms in our Overworld are Ok, but not our Shop. All our things are in this realm, it's a little bit annoying...

We have made a ticket to the support, but while we are waiting, maybe someone have an idea on how to help us ?

Thanks

You could wait for support, there is no much to do about. I tried to access, and the same thing happens....
  • Got answer from the support, it should be fix in the next update.
  • Hi I can't seem to go into my realm it's been 24 hours it's stuck at a reconnect screen even though my Internet is completely fine.. pls help I spended over 50 dollars on this game...
  • So this happends somtimes when you have to much loaded into a realm. To get this fixed, the admins will have to store every item in tbat realm in chests