Please bring back traditional lobbies.

Is the overworld a problem? As an OG player, the overworld continues to disappoint me every time I enter it. The inconvenient, troublesome and uncomfortable environment the overworld gives to the standard Player is astonishing.
The unsuitable environment is poorly made for a lobby and should be brought back to a realm instead. One reason why the environment is dissatisfactory is because of how overwhelmingly big it is. Developers may argue that the reason being for it to be inconveniently big is because smaller areas are too laggy/cramped. Although smaller areas may cause lag, there are many solutions to less lag other than putting Players into an overworld. For example, create multiple lobbies, bigger realms, multiple spawn points, and endless other solutions. In conclusion i would love to bring back lobbies that are in realms.

Another thing I would like to discuss is the welcome tag that appears whenever you enter a realm or an overworld. The pop up blocks the escape button, leave button, chat button, and it also completely blocks camera movement. The welcome tag is a major design failure and needs to be improved.

TL;DR: you should make lobby in a realm instead of a overworld.

Thank you for your time.
-ultratimboo

Comments

• I agree! Please bring back lobbies!
  • +1
  • I created the realm: The Lobby of Lobbies, that has doors leading to the official lobbies. Took me awhile to get all the doors. Still missing the oruginal snowy and the beta sunny lobby.
  • I created the realm: The Lobby of Lobbies, that has doors leading to the official lobbies. Took me awhile to get all the doors. Still missing the oruginal snowy and the beta sunny lobby.

A true masterpiece, love to hang out in there!
  • edited August 2022
    +1 Bump this up!

This discussion has been closed.