Thank You Cosmic Cow

I would like to thank everyone that works at Cosmic Cow and all of the moderators for the eight or so great years. I do look at this game differently from when I first got this game when I was thirteen years old. Now that I am twenty one years old I think about all the great times I have had on this game. Lots of great friendships and the community altogether was pretty great. I have met so many cool people from across the world. Everyone here together as a small community. Or at least feels like so. Though I will never be able to relive these memories I will always be able to make new ones. I am grateful for all the updates and great communication with staff. Moderators have always been helpful and engaged with the community. If you would like to see a cool realm I would recommend Hinter's Amazing Amusements. There is always something to do in Cubic Castles. I always enjoys all of the events. I was never good at building but some people are just very talented. I have noticed some small details in the game to make me see the love put into this game. I have never seen so many cool people in one place. Lots of sights to see and berries to eat. Rustic chests are the best and people with a question mark for their flag are always cool. You never know what kind of conversation you will have. You might want to talk about snow but the other person lives somewhere where snow does not fall from the sky. Most of this is just a quick ramble. I just love everything about Cubic Castles and have logged thousands of hours on this game. I love everyone in this community too. Thank you. If you have any great moments that you remember please leave them below. Thank you and have a great day or night. :) I defy Betamax!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Thanks! Do not defy Betamax!
  • Thanks! Do not defy Betamax!

*starts chuckling*
  • I think to some people cubic castles will always have a place in their hearts. I am one of them :) So many great memories, and I remeber that events played a big role in making them. It was always fun to join a random bomb game, go to well built adventure realms or trying parkour courses. Hosting bomb games was also fun, but the most fun i had in cubic castles must be building parkours. I don't know what it was, but there were so many blocks, obstacles to choose from that it was difficult to stop. Big thanks to Cosmic Cow and the whole team :D
  • I think to some people cubic castles will always have a place in their hearts. I am one of them :) So many great memories, and I remeber that events played a big role in making them. It was always fun to join a random bomb game, go to well built adventure realms or trying parkour courses. Hosting bomb games was also fun, but the most fun i had in cubic castles must be building parkours. I don't know what it was, but there were so many blocks, obstacles to choose from that it was difficult to stop. Big thanks to Cosmic Cow and the whole team :D

I enjoyed what you have to say.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

Thanks! Do not defy Betamax!

I thought if I defied him it would unlock my camera, but it actually unlocked my front door! I was unable to lock it and later, during night time, some guy named John broke into my house and began stealing all my valuables >:V
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited June 2022
    *Removed by moderator*
    -Warning: Do not post any inappropriate content, that includes offensive language and explicit topics and/or imagery.

no
    nvm ok dont ban