Help Request

@SirKewberth
Of course the one time my brother finally gets over 30k (about 3 months after being scammed B umb and pump hat), he loses stuff again.
First he mined his chest, left, came back, and his Trick or Treat Bag was gone, including some other things that he cant remember.
Last, he had a plot in Pen's Yard Rentals. Another player wanted him to help him complete a co-op parkour. When they finished, he came back, and found that *Ruth* (The name has the stars in it btw) stole his plot. He went up to *Ruth* and asked for his *15 vends* and *Pink Bunny Set* and other things that he can't remember were on there and *Ruth* did not give it back.
Sure, it was his fault for not getting back to the plot, but the fact that *Ruth* did not give it back? I would call that scamming, which led me to here.

If anyone can help and is willing to, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sorry to hear that he lost things but if you are going to sell in Pen's you really have to watch your time or remove your items when you have to leave for a while. Although the right thing to do would be to return the items to the original owner if they know who it is, if someone claims an expired plot and keeps the items, it's not stealing or a scam. You can contact support about it but expired plots are not something that they usually cover.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html