More than 1 day (24hrs) since Mabz tickets

Opened 4 tickets, not a single request answered.

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Opened 4 tickets, not a single request answered.

To get a reply from support you have to wait 24h or max 72h, it is not necessary to make multiple tickets about the same, if you didn't get a reply after 3 days you can reply to the automatic confirmation ticket that you got at your email when you sent it.
    Note: Support doesn't work at the weekend, so it will take a bit more time to get a reply, just be patient.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    check your spam folders -- shouldn't take that long
  • check your spam folders -- shouldn't take that long

Hi Kewberth, so if you see my previous discussion. I won a xmas krampus in 2015 i believe? It even shows sir darkness (my old user) won it, logging back into that account, i had looked everywhere for it as i had returned after a long time, if you check the discussion it shows my evidence to the matter, i lost a krampus simply cause i wasn't there. Mabz claims nothing / no compensation available, I'm really sad about this as i felt i deserved it as much as everyone else who won. You even listed saying i had won too. Super sad with the mistreating here in the community as now I've been playing for 2 days on the same IP as my brother (this account) and now I've been banned for 90 days, its like i cant live around in cc for a few days without just being banned, I've one lost my krampus due to arriving late and I've also been able to get banned due to my brother getting banned for 90 days. Its painful as I'm a genuine OG player, one of the first og cc players and my account is 2014 origin, the email is diff to my brothers but i still get banned ;(. Mabz cant help with the ban or the compensating for the kramp, you can even check any logs u need you will 100% walk into the fact showing that i wasn't receiving a gift needed. Please try sort it
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You said you gave the account to your daughter and she played on it until recently when she created another account. Are you sure she didn't put the krampus somewhere or sell it at some point?
  • You said you gave the account to your daughter and she played on it until recently when she created another account. Are you sure she didn't put the krampus somewhere or sell it at some point?

More than sure, i was monitoring the account, i wouldn't let a 4 year old at the time keep playing 24/7 on the game, i had kept on monitoring and she had never owned a kramp, to this day she still claims that she never had anything since she was mistreated due to being a kid, She quit not long after, she only played on weekends too for like an hour, this is guaranteed that she never had this item. Even if you are able to trace logs I'm willing to put money on the fact that nothing had been received, severely disappointed here. Hopefully you guys can resolve something, also about this ban. Why am i banned because of my brother? The whole IP made my account get banned too so now i cant even play cc anymore, this type of stuff is what demotivates me to play, can u keep his ban and remove mine cause this is just wierd.
  • You said you gave the account to your daughter and she played on it until recently when she created another account. Are you sure she didn't put the krampus somewhere or sell it at some point?

She doesn't know much concepts of the game other than parkour and quests, i would normally let her do them, one per weekend which really lead out to the end of her experience until she joined on a new account, the best hat she probably ever seen is a blue bow or cat ears.

You said you gave the account to your daughter and she played on it until recently when she created another account. Are you sure she didn't put the krampus somewhere or sell it at some point?

She doesn't know much concepts of the game other than parkour and quests, i would normally let her do them, one per weekend which really lead out to the end of her experience until she joined on a new account, the best hat she probably ever seen is a blue bow or cat ears.
    Maybe you could share some of your 1.3 million worth of items you have instead of giving them all away. Just a thought.....

Maybe you could share some of your 1.3 million worth of items you have instead of giving them all away. Just a thought.....
    She's already making her own money in CC and i recently bought her 500K that i haven't told her about, this shows no relevance and i have no clue why you are going into financial aspects of my parenting when treating my child? She likes parlours and stuff, i am making her stay away from the money part until shes older so she can learn to not be greedy. I know how to handle myself financially in CC, I'm just doing it to help out the community. Again, any idea for resolution as last? All the people in the game who were there got their items from what i know, what is this injustice and societal inequality? You legitametly left the topic of my krampus that is needed to be resolved as an issue, plus i had asked about my iP ban. Yet no response to either?? Can you help or not. As if so that needs to be reported to app stores and rated badly from an original OG member of your game putting dirt on your name. As my daughter, Intersellar is getting older now. I'm trying to get this krampus back for her to get her some nice clothing whilst playing.

Question avoid? Can you try unban my account and leave Heartless (my brothers account) banned, i had no interference with him. Also try resolve the Kramp issue as everyone i ask just avoids me, social inequality. CC has some patriarchal society man where only the rich keep their items and stay rich and those who are trying to get help get nothing but dirt, there's genuine class systems, people are making videos on youtube to show if your underage in cc your issues wont get resolved? I'd have you know I'm 27 and infuriated by how CC is treating a 2014 player
  • You closed my last discussion even though there was no resolve
    edited May 2022

"She's already making her own money in CC and i recently bought her 500K that i haven't told her about, this shows no relevance and i have no clue why you are going into financial aspects of my parenting when treating my child? "

I only said that because you said all she had was cat ears or a blue bow and you had just announced a big giveaway when you return from the ban. I was not saying anything about your parenting. Sorry if I offended you, that was unintentional.

I already explained that only Mabz can help with your Krampus so there was no need to repeat that. Mods do not have access to any logs or items to help resolve anything like this.

As far as your IP ban goes, I can only tell you that the system bans and mutes based on IP. So any accounts that are connected by IP to the banned one will be affected. It is set up that way to keep people from creating alts to bypass a mute or ban. This is all above the mod level so I'm going to back out of this conversation since I've said all I can say to help. Mabz is the one you need to be talking to through a support ticket anyway since these issues are not something mods or the community can assist with and this is turning into a bit of a rant post.
    edited May 2022

You closed my last discussion even though there was no resolve

About your krampus issues, as they already told you support is the only one who can look into it, if they can't help you there is nothing more to do about that.
    Your other two discussions got close as they only were a start drama discussions... this discussion is also turning into the drama and if it continues like that I will close it.
    If you want to discuss the issue about your Krampus that was something that happened 6 years ago you will have to do it with support and try to solve it only with them.
    You are also multiposting (breaking a forum rule), edit your previous comment if no one has replied.
    This are the forum rules, please check them: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
  • Daresx11 said:

About your krampus issues, as they already told you support is the only one who can look into it, if they can't help you there is nothing more to do about that.
    Your other two discussions got close as they only were a start drama discussions... this discussion is also turning into the drama and if it continues like that I will close it.
    If you want to discuss the issue about your Krampus that was something that happened 6 years ago you will have to do it with support and try to solve it only with them.
    You are also multiposting (breaking a forum rule), edit your previous comment if no one has replied.
    This are the forum rules, please check them: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

Ok, i talked to Mabz, nothing can happen as its too far back. All I'm saying is that its just some societal inequality on the cc admin part. The ban cant be reduced too for me? How do i appeal?? So people get banned cause they live in the same households?? Sounds fixable if i can appeal, if so send link pls
    Again, Mabz is the man. He is the one you need to talk to about appeals and any other kind of support issue since he is the support admin for the game. I'm sure you have the link to contact him since you already have about the krampus but here it is again. https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
    edited May 2022

Daresx11 said:

Ok, i talked to Mabz, nothing can happen as its too far back. All I'm saying is that its just some societal inequality on the cc admin part. The ban cant be reduced too for me? How do i appeal?? So people get banned cause they live in the same households?? Sounds fixable if i can appeal, if so send link pls
    You have to understand is really really too late to come now claiming for something that happened 6 years ago...
    About your ban it can't be reduced, If you want to discuss your long-temp ban you will have to contact support too.
  • Daresx11 said:

Daresx11 said:

You have to understand is really really too late to come now claiming for something that happened 6 years ago...
    About your ban it can't be reduced, If you want to discuss your long-temp ban you will have to contact support too.
    I didn’t do anything, so why am I forced to be banned too?
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

Daresx11 said:

Daresx11 said:

I think if you explain to mabz it’s your sibling on the same IP address, he can exempt you from getting IP banned whenever a sibling gets banned, it worked for my friend.
    edited May 2022

Daresx11 said:

Daresx11 said:

I'm curious about something, what is your other account that "got banned" if you mean this "is your brother account"?... cause I saw you mentioned before in the old discussion that this is your account
  • Daresx11 said:

Daresx11 said:

Daresx11 said:

I'm curious about something, what is your other account that "got banned" if you mean this "is your brother account"?... cause I saw you mentioned before in the old discussion that this is your account
    My MAIN account is called Exquisite, an account that has no correlation with Heartless! (this is a account my brother owns now) i had just used this account as a vessel to speak through forums as its my first account linked to forums, i didn't want my forum messaging privileges to be banned (which I'm unsure if it happens to banned accounts but to reduce the risk I'm messaging on my brothers account, this is the account I'm sending a complaint through). The account that i won the krampus was my first ever account called Sir Darkness but was renamed to something that I'm unsure of right now. The account banned was Heartless (the current account), as my brother was banned for some reason he won't tell me (90 days), so i want to play on my original account Exquisite as i have no correlation with my brothers banned. This account used to be mine until i gave it to my brother, who lives with me.
This discussion has been closed.