LAG AND LAG AND LAG

LAG and LAG and LAG....everytime are LAG....WHEREEVERY I AM ARE LAG....30 SECOND NEED RELOG 1 TIME BCS EVERYONE STOP MOVING AND I CANT SEND TEXTS....CAN FIX THE PROBLEM PLS? IT'S A SERIOUS PROBLEM......WHAT EVER I PLAY ON PC OR IPHONE ALLL LAG..

Comments

• I can't agree in anything and anyone more than you!!!
  • Cubic Castles causes this? Otherwise this isn't even something to talk about on here.
  • MaxreinMaxrein Member
    isn't about the wifi connection?
  • bruh u prob have bad internet 💀
  • All devices need to be re-booted occasionally. This includes modems, routers, PC's, phones, internet switches & extenders. All devices also need to be updated as well (firmware). Cleaning out junk files and stored pages helps immensely too.

After these steps are taken, open a web browser on your device and go to fast dot com & see what your download & upload speeds are for each device. If your download speed is less than 25 Mbps you will encounter a lot of lag. My phone has speeds of 533 Mbps & my PC speed is 900 Mbps. I never have lag even in realms that others do. I re-boot all of my equipment every 72 hours using my phones apps for each type of devices. It takes 10 minutes.

If your ISP provides you with adequate speed, look into getting a better router. My router is Netgear Nighthawk X4S and I have 4 Linksys dual band access points. I need the extra coverage due to having over 70 smart home WiFi devices & still get great speeds and uninterrupted streaming & gaming.

I am sure you do not need all of the equipment I have in order to get better play time, but your issue is inside your home somewhere. My internet costs me $100.00 per month. We have to pay to play sadly.

If you need help tuning up your devices, search them on YouTube. There you will always find the answers. If you live in your parents home, they might be throttling your speed down using QOS. If you need proof without asking them, take your device to a friends house to try. Google QOS as it pertains to setting devices priority in home networking.

If your issue is that you play cc at school, you at their mercy and nothing can be done short of hacking your school, which is illegal & I advise against this.
  • Intimate said:

All devices need to be re-booted occasionally. This includes modems, routers, PC's, phones, internet switches & extenders. All devices also need to be updated as well (firmware). Cleaning out junk files and stored pages helps immensely too.

After these steps are taken, open a web browser on your device and go to fast dot com & see what your download & upload speeds are for each device. If your download speed is less than 25 Mbps you will encounter a lot of lag. My phone has speeds of 533 Mbps & my PC speed is 900 Mbps. I never have lag even in realms that others do. I re-boot all of my equipment every 72 hours using my phones apps for each type of devices. It takes 10 minutes.

If your ISP provides you with adequate speed, look into getting a better router. My router is Netgear Nighthawk X4S and I have 4 Linksys dual band access points. I need the extra coverage due to having over 70 smart home WiFi devices & still get great speeds and uninterrupted streaming & gaming.

I am sure you do not need all of the equipment I have in order to get better play time, but your issue is inside your home somewhere. My internet costs me $100.00 per month. We have to pay to play sadly.

If you need help tuning up your devices, search them on YouTube. There you will always find the answers. If you live in your parents home, they might be throttling your speed down using QOS. If you need proof without asking them, take your device to a friends house to try. Google QOS as it pertains to setting devices priority in home networking.

If your issue is that you play cc at school, you at their mercy and nothing can be done short of hacking your school, which is illegal & I advise against this.

About the "I pay $100 dollars a month", how long have you played?