Locating lost doors and rooms

ChickenlipsChickenlips Member
edited May 2022 in General Chat
Has anyone ever lost a door to a room they remember but cannot find. Well I have a few and I’m curious if anyone has any tips or strategies to find missing doors. I’m open to every suggestion possible as I know that if we use a warp or go through the wrong type of doorway the door spawns at the bottom of the realm I believe. Thank you in advance

Comments

• I got my rooms stolen..
  • I got my rooms stolen..

I have had that where you perm someone with realm setup and they ban you it sucks people are like that. I’m mostly just curious if people have strategies to locate them
  • I have an suggestion, it's not particularly about finding stolen door it's more about getting the realm back, so if you get the main portal of the room stolen but you still have acess to the room just place one doorway one the room, pick the "main" room portal and go trough the doorway, boom you have the room again
  • I have an suggestion, it's not particularly about finding stolen door it's more about getting the realm back, so if you get the main portal of the room stolen but you still have acess to the room just place one doorway one the room, pick the "main" room portal and go trough the doorway, boom you have the room again

If the room door is missing, how would they even enter the room lollll
  • When I say lost I refer to lost within my realms or rooms
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2022

When I say lost I refer to lost within my realms or rooms

Can’t you do /skycam in every realm?
    Or if they’re hidden underground or something, would it work if you got an alt to pick up the main portal and then make your qbee die? Would you spawn at another portal?
  • Cubic said:

When I say lost I refer to lost within my realms or rooms

Can’t you do /skycam in every realm?
    Or if they’re hidden underground or something, would it work if you got an alt to pick up the main portal and then make your qbee die? Would you spawn at another portal?
    Yea this has actually been my process /skycam in every realm and door I find relocating each door to a main area as I go. It’s been a painstaking process but majority of the way through. My problem is the indefinite maze I have created of rooms upon rooms upon rooms. And yes when I thought I was 60% through I came across a door in a buried section under the realm. I have also watched old videos of pack openings and things to trigger any memories but have almost given up and will consider any old pack opening storage’s as gone and if by luck I find them along the way it’s just a bonus :)