CC PFP Drawing Contest!! (10k Prize!)

Grumple Grumple Member
edited May 2022 in Player Events & Creations

Draw Picture of my ig CC character for a chance to win 10k!

1. Must be an original drawing.
2. Must be a drawing of my character.
Deadline: May 20th.

- If you are going to use an url image, you can type whatever format the image was originally in, (.png, .jpg, ect) at the end of your url to make it appear: https://FakeUrl.com/ABCD.png

Front:

Right

Back

Left

Front #2

Comments

• MUIgogetaMUIgogeta Member
    edited May 2022
    Do we have to draw the exact pose u r in currently or no
    Sorry if it looks bad, but this is the best I can do. Pro scythe fighter.
    Ummmmm is there something I can email u at?
    actually here is the link
    file:///home/chronos/u-00fa62e7f1f31babc5886a85191cebe492bace54/MyFiles/Camera/IMG_20220504_160852.jpg

It is a pic of u getting ready to fight
    U have ur hand forward, ur scythe behind ur back, and your right leg forward
    The leg looks funny, but whatever I do to make it go forward it looks like it is super long or fat.
    Fingers crossed that I win! Add me if I did.

ty in advance
  • @MUIgogeta , we cannot see your file, since the link to it leads to a place I’m your computer files and not something that we can access
  • MUIgogeta said:

file:///home/chronos/u-00fa62e7f1f31babc5886a85191cebe492bace54/MyFiles/Camera/IMG_20220504_160852.jpg

The leg looks funny, but whatever I do to make it go forward it looks like it is super long or fat.

ty in advance

I can't see your picture because you need a url to post your picture. Try going to Imgur.com to post your picture
  • MUIgogeta said:

ty in advance

I can't see your picture because you need a url to post your picture. Try going to Imgur.com to post your picture
    😎
  • Oh ok. I will fix that.
  • Is there something I can email you at?
  • Actually here is the link
  • @MUIgogeta, please don't text in the contest unless you are sharing your entry.
  • I did I sent the link to the photo
  • @MUIgogeta You are going to be disqualified if you text anymore in this event.
  • Ok.... but here is the link for my subission.
    https://kanto84.wixsite.com/my-site-1
  • Can I have a mod close this forum... Too many people have texted in it that aren't posting their entries.... Thanks
  • MUIgogetaMUIgogeta Member
    edited August 2022
    Dude can you just say who won already? We have waited so long. and it has passed the deadline.
  • Bruh.