I can't login

I tried logging in today, and it said "Can't Log In. You are banned for 9985 more day(s)" I don't understand what happened. I didn't do anything to get banned, and this happened out of the blue.

Comments

• You probably did already but maybe try again? One time it told me I was banned but I think it just glitched or something so I just logged again and it let me.
  • I literally tried logging in like 10 times, and now, it finally lets me. bruh
  • UiUi Member
    I’ve been having a similar issue but it’s saying that my username isn’t valid even though ive had this account for around 4ish years first time ive encountered this issue, I’m fairly certain it has to do with the length of my username but frustrating nonetheless
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Ui said:

I’ve been having a similar issue but it’s saying that my username isn’t valid even though ive had this account for around 4ish years first time ive encountered this issue, I’m fairly certain it has to do with the length of my username but frustrating nonetheless

If you put your password wrong it will say that your name is invalid because of your short name.. So I guess you put a wrong pass?

normally it should work fine if you go to the question mark (located on the login-bar) and click the option "I already have an player with password"
  • Hopefully this is the bug I’ve just encountered when filling a report against a suspicious scam realm I disconnected while submitting the report which is a bug in itself where our reports are lost to disconnecting when submitting, leaving the player unknowing if the report was filed or not, imo I just redo the report as I feel it doesn’t hurt even if there is a double up. As for this ban bug it’s a concern to say the least when you see that warning :) we’re just lucky we have a really good development team who actually helps us with our profiles.