Fadey Foam Not Working

edited April 2022 in Bug Reports
I recently learned about fadey foam, and I made a big batch of it, and used a lot of it on something above me. It worked at first, and it disappeared, but the next time I logged back in, the blocks wouldn't disappear. I spent a long time on making the foam, and I was so excited that it was working. I'm so angry that it isn't working anymore and that i put all that time into making foam for nothing. Edit: I used the foam on cotton bushes that haven't been picked yet. I didn't do anything to the bushes after I sprayed the foam.

Comments

• I don’t know if this is your problem or not, but if you are above ANY of the connected blocks then none of the fadeyfoam will do it.
  • I don’t know if this is your problem or not, but if you are above ANY of the connected blocks then none of the fadeyfoam will do it.

I know I have to be below it. It doesn't disappear when I'm below
  • Could you say where it is so I could see if it’s working for other people, so it’s just a problem on your end, or if it’s not working my for me too?
  • CubicCubic Member
    Custom blocks?
  • edited April 2022
    I edited the post to show what i used the foam on
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited April 2022
    Did you spray the bush and it grew cotton? If you sprayed it without the cotton and then it grew cotton, then it may have messed up the fadey. Have you tried spraying them again?

Edit: Just realized that you said you hadn't picked them yet. If bushes regenerate resources every 40 minutes, I wonder if the bushes refresh every 40 minutes and messed up the fadey foam. Just a guess though, I don't know if that is true.
  • Did you spray the bush and it grew cotton? If you sprayed it without the cotton and then it grew cotton, then it may have messed up the fadey. Have you tried spraying them again?

Edit: Just realized that you said you hadn't picked them yet. If bushes regenerate resources every 40 minutes, I wonder if the bushes refresh every 40 minutes and messed up the fadey foam. Just a guess though, I don't know if that is true.

Well that and other bushes and other things that regen after 40 minutes are the only things i need to use the fadey foam on
  • I think that you're right, CubicPencil. I sprayed accelo rings, which i use to get to the bushes, and they were the same hight, but they still fade.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I think that you're right, CubicPencil. I sprayed accelo rings, which i use to get to the bushes, and they were the same hight, but they still fade.

Please don't multi-post, edit your previous comment if you want to add more info. I sent you a pm with the rules, please check them!
  • Cubic said:

Custom blocks?

yeah custom blocks won't work