Friend Options

When you click on a friend to Fast Travel (or Teleport) to them, it usually just shows you two options.

- Fast Travel
- Cancel Friendship

What doesn't make much sense to me is why the buttons are so small. Wouldn't it make a little bit more sense if they both took up the whole screen? If there happens to be a third option for some reason, then the screen could make some space for the new option. It makes the game look very primitive when the layout is like this. It could also cause some "mistaps" and accidentally get the player one step closer to ending a friendship. Is there a way Cosmic Cow could change this.

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    Its also nice to add a message option.
  • Its also nice to add a message option.

Yeah, but I doubt Cosmic Cow would want to take out the existing mailbox system because it requires players to use cubits
  • StevilStevil Member
    Another option could be to show the fast travel and cancel friendship buttons next to the name, so you don't have to tap the name first, but instantly do the action. Also, the buttons could have a colour and an icon.
  • HellesHelles Member
    We need the option to create friends groups.
  • Helles said:

We need the option to create friends groups.

Yes! That would be very helpful if you had lots of friends... Of which are online... Unlike mine...
  • Harry-PotterHarry-Potter Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes, options like Whisper, Friend Group, Ignore, Appear Offline and even Invite would be good; but there should be a time limit between using them, cause some people can annoy you with using them so much! c: