unable to load into cubic castles after downloading it

i’m not a frequent cubic castles player, so when i downloaded it on my new ipad and tried to play cubic castles, i got stuck on the “Starting Cubic Castles” page. i’ve redone loaded the app, restarted my ipad, and open and closed the app several times to no avail. it’s not that it doesn’t load either, it finishes loading, then stays on this screen. is this common? is there a way to get past this bug? i would love to get back into the game but i cannot even go past the loading screen!

something else i would like to add is the fact that once i click the app, a white screen flashes. that’s about al i could do to describe the situation.

Comments

• If you have Apple then post your ios version. If Android then post your device type, operating system, and version of operating system. Also copy and paste your comment and post this under the Bug Reports thread. Kewberth is pretty good at looking into these things.
  • It is likely the game server might've been down. I've had similar issue in past, giving some time helps. Otherwise - contact Support.
  • mommyy said:

If you have Apple then post your ios version. If Android then post your device type, operating system, and version of operating system. Also copy and paste your comment and post this under the Bug Reports thread. Kewberth is pretty good at looking into these things.

alright thank you! i’ll do that right now