Birthday Pack!

how can we make a birthday pack? i was thinking we can make a birthday cake, balloons, presents that you can open, streamers, banner, all types of birthday stuff even a pinata! and i was thinking it could be 200c cheap enough for everyone!

Comments

• I think that’s a great idea!
    +1
  • Same, after a while these would be worth 1c each but +1

I don't think it's about the worth and the economy, but just having things for birthdays.

I don't think it's about the worth and the economy, but just having things for birthdays.
    I'm not saying I like it because it's gonna be worth 1c and obviously these are added for bdays not profits i'm not that lonely
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited February 2022
    I would want a CC anniversary pack and that can be birthday themed +1
  • tysm for the supprot!
  • MEEPYZ said:

CC is so far the only game that Ik it doesn't celebrate anniversary😂, I could be wrong too. But yes.. +1
  • Definitely +1!
  • MEEPYZ said:

Yess +1 please
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • i think its nice +1
  • hopefully more people like my idea and cosmic cow makes it!
  • +1 for this idea. However you're gonna need to add in a super rare, like the birthday cape or something. Also you''re gonna need to add multiple high valued things to make sure the economy is satisfied.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Iforo123 said:

+1 for this idea. However you're gonna need to add in a super rare, like the birthday cape or something. Also you''re gonna need to add multiple high valued things to make sure the economy is satisfied.

Nah, Kewberth alr said that he won't do this anymore..
  • +1
    Piñata pow? That'd be awesome
  • oh yeah it would!
  • anyone else like my idea?
  • Ig it would be good but i dont think it would be cheap bc that Is packs only 1 time at year so it would be exp but yeah i like it +1
  • I think I like it a decent bit, because it would be affordable for most players and it sounds like a fun thing to do.
  • Ig it would be good but i dont think it would be cheap bc that Is packs only 1 time at year so it would be exp but yeah i like it +1

it should be cheap because not all players are rich like you some people don't have a ton of cubits and they want to make a fun birthday in cubic castles like me you unfriended me and milky way queen ason as you got rich we thought you were our friend p.s milky quit she is now Karol G The Queen