The Nightmare Before Christmas pack

i think that cubic castles should make a nightmare before christmas pack based on the movie with new clothes, hats, wands, cars, everything and please add some ideas if you have tysm lets make this happen!

Comments

• i hope a lot of people like my idea

• I think the hard thing about making packs like this is you have to get licensed and whatnot to get the rights to do something like make a pack based off of a movie.
  • true :( i really love this movie i was hoping they would make a pack so like i could dress up as jack skellington or saly
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I like the movie too but we can't just make packs of copyrighted characters etc.. from other companies. We'd have to have some kind of licensing deal.
  • true hmm how about we just make the pack called the nightmare before christmas and we make the clothes like called jack pants, jack shirt, jack head and we make a sally head, sally dress, and sally pants and there can be a oogie boogie costume and the mayors car that he calls town meeting in can be a new car it would be so cool and ideas?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

true hmm how about we just make the pack called the nightmare before christmas and we make the clothes like called jack pants, jack shirt, jack head and we make a sally head, sally dress, and sally pants and there can be a oogie boogie costume and the mayors car that he calls town meeting in can be a new car it would be so cool and ideas?

SirKewberth just explained that they can't do that because of copyrights on the name and characters without a licensing agreement. If they create items that are too close to anything from a movie or copyrighted item they could get sued. The ideas need to be original or based on a basic theme.
  • How bout we do a kitchen pack #2, with cup costume and fridge costume? No copyright there xD. (Sarcasm if you couldnt tell ;-;)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Closing this since it has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.