It's this year's CONVINCE THE HUNTED TO MAKE A STUPID PURCHASE DAY!

Now, I will deeply regret doing this, but every year, I feel like making a stupid, dumb, impulsive or worthless purchase on Cubic Castles! Your goal is to make the most convincing and funniest post for me to purchase it, and there will be prizes! (And prices for me, go figure). Now, convincing me to NOT make the purchase means you'll be disqualified for the rest of your life AND permablocked by me!

Today's purchase is a dragon pet! Yes, that's right! 10 euros because I am too impatient to wait for someone to sell me a Doog for 2K! Yes, I want a status symbol for affluenza! I still got 28 euros in the Steam wallet so it won't hurt too much. Now for the prizes!

First place: 500 cubits!!!
Second place: 250 gold and 250 silver!!
Third place: 2 knockback wands!
Fourth place: 1 dirt block.

So what are you waiting for? Go and summon your inner writer!

Comments

• Dragons can defend you. They will annoy your younger siblings or annoying people from school. If you watch 'How to train your dragon" YOU CAN TRAIN IT. You will walk around with a symbol that you are rich. I bought this dragon I spent 10 euros, I'm rich!
  • Dragon are great
    Dragon are cool
    Dragon will make Qbee go boo boo.
    *Roar*
  • When is the winning announcement?
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    buy a dragon now to show that you bought a dragon and donated 10$ to cc, or that you got really lucky!
    lemme win pls i need that dirt (or cubits :p)
  • I will announce the winner when at least 10 people post their sales pitch.
  • Dragons... Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Many advantages come in each dragon (except the dead ones).
    _
    Have you heard that great things come in small packages? Well, it doesn't apply this time, but it's still great!
    You...
    Don't need to buy ovens.
    You...
    Don't need to buy blankets for winter.
    You...
    Don't need to pay the gas bill.
    You...
    Won't regret your decision! (Except Steam makes a sale and you don't have enough money to buy that precious game...)
    _
    What are you waiting for?
    Oh yeah, the winner.
    Buy the dragon now, at Cubic Store!