Water vs cloud (transportation)

Should I use water or clouds to go up a floor

Comments

• Clouds are faster, but you have to have an empty block to fall down and you can fall through water so you wouldn’t need one but falling through water is slow. And going up water is slow.
  • Clouds are faster, but you have to have an empty block to fall down and you can fall through water so you wouldn’t need one but falling through water is slow. And going up water is slow.

How much should I space them

How much should I space them
    I have no idea, but just doing them all in a stack with no spaces except for where you gotta get on/off a floor worked well for me.
  • 1 cloud with glass (or any block) stacked above it to the next floor works well too. The cloud makes you "glitch" into the block, allowing you to jump to the top.

Both are equally good. They are both basically the same speed.

If you don't have the jump man perk on, using water 2 spaces apart (1 space in between each water) saves water and makes going up faster. It doesn't work as well with jump man perk though.

Using accelorings are the fastest but aren't very easy to craft. I use those for my realm.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2022

1 cloud with glass (or any block) stacked above it to the next floor works well too. The cloud makes you "glitch" into the block, allowing you to jump to the top.

If you don't have the jump man perk on, using water 2 spaces apart (1 space in between each water) saves water and makes going up faster. It doesn't work as well with jump man perk though.

Using accelorings are the fastest but aren't very easy to craft. I use those for my realm.

Actually note blocks are fastest I believe
  • Cubic said:

1 cloud with glass (or any block) stacked above it to the next floor works well too. The cloud makes you "glitch" into the block, allowing you to jump to the top.

Actually note blocks are fastest I believe
    agree they're supa fast