Krampus pet

Will it be rare on the future? Also I bought one for 3.5k was it worth?

Comments

• there are over 5 thousand of them, so it's very unlikley
  • People buy em 5k each highest ive seen
  • i feel like there never going to raise people make yt video of getting like 5,000 krampus pets 0-0
  • i feel like there never going to raise people make yt video of getting like 5,000 krampus pets 0-0

Who did that 👀
  • Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
    edited January 2022
    um i bet kramp and grouch pet would rise cuz you can only get em during this event and the most common pet(dog&cat) worth 3k, nothing gonna worth less then them
  • um i bet kramp and grouch pet would rise cuz you can only get em during this event and the most common pet(dog&cat) worth 3k, nothing gonna worth less then them

Yes, true, just like the Husky and christmas car, but then It will take a while ^-^
  • i bought one for 3k wich actually is pretty cheap cuz krampus pets are kinda rare
  • i bought one for 3k wich actually is pretty cheap cuz krampus pets are kinda rare

2.5k isn't even a good price anymore lol
  • um i bet kramp and grouch pet would rise cuz you can only get em during this event and the most common pet(dog&cat) worth 3k, nothing gonna worth less then them

Then again, the mutant pets were also event-exclusive, but they didn't rise all that much.
  • Crepus said:

um i bet kramp and grouch pet would rise cuz you can only get em during this event and the most common pet(dog&cat) worth 3k, nothing gonna worth less then them

Then again, the mutant pets were also event-exclusive, but they didn't rise all that much.
    maybe different? mutant pets are able to craft so it's not that rare
  • Crepus said:

maybe different? mutant pets are able to craft so it's not that rare
    The same mechanic still comes into play, exchange something for a prize (Monster Mash on a completed kewb device for a mutant, ornaments for xmas pets).

In any case, you got your krampus pet a bit too high, since they usually go for 1.5-2k atm.