Cubic Santa Claus - Christmas Event GIVEAWAY (UPDATE)

RolimRolim Member
edited December 2021 in Player Events & Creations

The schedule of this event is based on Cubic Castles time. Do /time in game to confirm the day and hour.
Starting at 07:00 AM of December 1st until 07:00 AM of December 13th
(end date pushed earlier due the amount of letters),
Qbees will be able to write letters to Cubic Santa Claus.

Write a nice message with your Realm on it and Cubic Santa Claus will drop by and leave you a gift!

Due the high demand on letters and certain items,
Cubic Santa Claus will just come to your Realm and give you a RANDOM Christmas present.
Players DON'T get to choose. Sorry Everyone.

Cubic Santa Claus won't be able to deliver a present,
if the letter doesn't have the player's realm name written and a donation table placed.

There are free letters and donation tables behind the board in the prize dispensers.

Rules:

• Only 1 letter per player. No mailbox spam. No mean letters.
  • Only 1 account per player. No alt accounts.
  • Behave nicely in Santa's place.
If players behave poorly and/or do not follow the rules, he will put them in the naughty list.

Be nice, play nice and have a great Christmas time!

But hold on, where do I write letters?

Do you know where does Cubic Santa Claus live?

Overworld: Santa's North Pole | Realm: Santa's Cottage

Cubic Santa Claus checked your letters BUT

Unfortunately the amount provided to gift everyone isn't enough to cover even half of the players.
A full list was made, most realms were checked before hand and all the letters are in every chest in Santa's Cottage.
Oh and Cubic Santa Claus loved to see your signs and goodies you left for him!

For those who were looking forwards to see Santa coming to their home,
I'm truly sorry but I can't bring myself to pick only a few percentage of players out of hundreds.

So instead, starting on 20th until 24th of December,
Santa will hollawarp to do some giveaways of Super Pow Xmas Gifts.

Will try to hollawarp at different times to give every player a chance to show up!

Everyday one player will get a Christmas Key!

There's 5 keys for 5 days!

Ho-Ho-Ho! Merry Christmas!

Special thanks to: Graceful Thunder, WhimsicalFirefly, BJDware and V.
This event was sponsered by SirKewberth, Mabz, WhimsicalFirefly and V. Thank you so much.

Comments

• I cannot wait.
  • Nice one but, just a bit question... Are there a price limit for the items that is on wishlist? Because if theres not, peoples would just ask for items thats kinda expensive so maybe you should make a limit price for the wishlist items. Sorry if i have a bad english...
  • finally good event
  • Pogchamp
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Nice one but, just a bit question... Are there a price limit for the items that is on wishlist? Because if theres not, peoples would just ask for items thats kinda expensive so maybe you should make a limit price for the wishlist items. Sorry if i have a bad english...

Cubic Santa is obviously not going to be giving out rares to everyone so I'd suggest keeping your requests reasonable so there is a chance you will get what you ask for. This is a fun event! Thanks Rolim for setting it up!! :D
  • I was gonna ask for a krampus so I could sell it and start to build cool stuff
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2023
  • Haven't seen Rolim for a while In Forums And btw Cool event would love to ask for Dirts!
  • No bronze pigs this year? F, well this is a change, nice :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Dohness said:

No bronze pigs this year? F, well this is a change, nice :)

I would assume there still is, this is just an event hosted by Rolim.
    Dohness said:

This is a player made event and has no affect on any official events that the devs might have planned.
  • Dohness said:

This is a player made event and has no affect on any official events that the devs might have planned.
    ah okay, nice.
  • I can't wait πŸ˜„πŸŽ„
    Santa is no longer accepting letters. Remember that this is a player made event, so please be appreciative for the gift he leaves you. He organized this on his own and has been working on it non-stop for weeks. I've never seen such dedication in a player with an event like this. Thanks Rolim for working so hard to give everyone a little Christmas happy :)
  • I hope you guys can understand the changes. I just felt very unfair having to pick around 100 players over 700's.
    The whole point was players who wrote a letter, Santa would go to their homes and leave them a (present) pow gift, but there's not enough for everyone. I did not expect so many players.
    I apologize.
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited December 2021
    Rolim said:

I hope you guys can understand the changes. I just felt very unfair having to pick around 100 players over 700's.
    The whole point was players who wrote a letter, Santa would go to their homes and leave them a (present) pow gift, but there's not enough for everyone. I did not expect so many players.
    I apologize.

ok
  • Rolim said:

I hope you guys can understand the changes. I just felt very unfair having to pick around 100 players over 700's.
    I apologize.

No need to be sorry. It’s very nice of you to hold an event like this to bring joy to everyone :) Merry Christmas ^^
  • Last Bump! Merry Christmas everyone!