Add a new official public overworld

So overworld is mostly for players who have a lot of realms. But I think Kewb should add an official overworld which anyone could put their realm deed and just works basically the same as old overworld. A lot of players want to feature their realms in overworld but not everyone owns a lot of realm nor could afford the overworld.. So..
And also, is it possible to add fall and winter (summer and spring too, once added)realm stamp for us to put it in our realm?

Comments

• #BringOldEdenBack

Seriously speaking here, bringing back the old eden would actually be cool. A place with all of the mines and gives you the ability to place your realm deeds.

Of course, I'm not saying scrap the entire overworld update, but rather remake Eden.

+1
  • #BringOldEdenBack

Seriously speaking here, bringing back the old eden would actually be cool. A place with all of the mines and gives you the ability to place your realm deeds.

Of course, I'm not saying scrap the entire overworld update, but rather remake Eden.

+1

+1
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited October 2021
    I support the idea, the new overworlds are great, but i feel the exploration element of it is a bit lost, since only so few realms you can find in the current system without searching keywords compared to the vast lands of old eden. And of course, the second part being that not everyone can afford their own overworld. +1
  • They have a wild spot which works like rentals for realms in overworld, I think they were gonna be added idk
  • Bump