4th of July clothing suggestions :>

I'm not American, and this feels too early to post (or too late?), but I feel it'll be awesome to have a pack on fourth of July for all our American friends out there :D
here r my sketches:

Having some 4th of july themed blocks seemed like a good idea, but I have no ideas for that...
If y'all have any more suggestions, you can leave some comments ^-^

Comments

• +1
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    edited October 2021
    ±1
  • +1 but I am not sure if cc Likes to introduce National Day stuff like The Independence day for US is not celebrated everywhere it's just in 1 country
  • -1 Independence day is mainly American and a ton of the player base won’t celebrate it
  • Cubic said:

-1 Independence day is mainly American and a ton of the player base won’t celebrate it

They celebrate Thanksgiving which is also an American holiday
  • I'm not American but +1, I also hope to see more different theme stuff from other country culture, not just from the US
  • Cubic said:

-1 Independence day is mainly American and a ton of the player base won’t celebrate it

well we have these that are celebrated by people with different cultural backgrounds
    Halloween which is only celebrated in some countries
    Thanksgiving which is originated in US
    Christmas which is for Christians
    Easter which is for Christians
    Black Friday which is from US

who is uncle sam

I like the country cape thing as well but it would be cool if we could have capes that had our flag on them not just in one pack for Americans

• Player said:

Cubic said:

well we have these that are celebrated by people with different cultural backgrounds
    Halloween which is only celebrated in some countries
    Thanksgiving which is originated in US
    Christmas which is for Christians
    Easter which is for Christians
    Black Friday which is from US

who is uncle sam

I like the country cape thing as well but it would be cool if we could have capes that had our flag on them not just in one pack for Americans

Ooh that sounds cool
  • I want dia de muertos stuff too :D
  • +1 for the ideas as they're great! But having a pack for one specific countries holiday doesn't seem right. Thanksgiving is American yes, but its celebrated in more than one place.
  • Alvin! said:

I'm not American but +1, I also hope to see more different theme stuff from other country culture, not just from the US

I also wanted to see other countries' national day packs like Chinese New Year but I saw someone else made a thread about that I think :D
  • Alvin! said:

I'm not American but +1, I also hope to see more different theme stuff from other country culture, not just from the US

I also wanted to see other countries' national day packs like Chinese New Year but I saw someone else made a thread about that I think :D
    I did
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/15844/chinese-new-year-pack-suggestions#latest

I can try to make depavali and hari raya if I have more ideas xD
  • Hari Raya and depavali?
    Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

I did
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/15844/chinese-new-year-pack-suggestions#latest

• Hari Raya and depavali?

Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

I did

Hari Raya is malay word for "Eid al-Fitr" and Deepavali or Diwali is a Hindu festival
  • Alvin! said:

Hari Raya and depavali?

Alvin! said:

Alvin! said:

I did

Hari Raya is malay word for "Eid al-Fitr" and Deepavali or Diwali is a Hindu festival
    Just found out tomorrow is diwali and I am going to celebrate it :v