Realm Search Bugs

@SirKewberth can you let us search realms with invalid characters, realms with “realm” in it or realms that start with “the” they are all unsearchable

Comments

• Yes, its bugged me for years when searching for things. Ill also add thatwe are limited to searching for realms that are 4 characters or longer even though we can make realm names shorter than 4 characters long.
  • Yes, its bugged me for years when searching for things. Ill also add thatwe are limited to searching for realms that are 4 characters or longer even though we can make realm names shorter than 4 characters long.

Same here... Can't search my own Main account realms that clearly sucks

Let us Search every realm
  • maybe it has something to do with ''The'' and ''Realm'' being the most popular words to use in realm names
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited September 2021
    Player said:

maybe it has something to do with ''The'' and ''Realm'' being the most popular words to use in realm names

No I can search with the words Realm
  • Sometimes my realm name is not searchable (Hamza14's realm) and sometimes it is.
  • Sometimes my realm name is not searchable (Hamza14's realm) and sometimes it is.

You cant search (Hamza14's realm) because you cant search for the word realm but you can search (Hamza14)
  • I typed Hamza14 and Hamza14's but to no use. Not working currently.
  • CubicCubic Member
    bump
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m wondering if the “realm” and “the” is intentional because the amount of realms that include those words. It’s possible the search engine can’t handle those searches.
  • CubicCubic Member
    U said:

I’m wondering if the “realm” and “the” is intentional because the amount of realms that include those words. It’s possible the search engine can’t handle those searches.

Idk, because there is a workaround to type “realm”, if you type it in capitals, it works