Comments

• Bump, I made fixed version if people want to download
  • It doesn't really matter though
  • It doesn't really matter though

It looks bad and makes the game look inconsistent, which seems sloppy
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • But they both are Same like just a Lil colour difference
  • Id rather they let us change our pfp on the forums first, since its been a year, maybe even more
  • But they both are Same like just a Lil colour difference

It's still not appeasing to look at, It would be nicer if it matched the other buttons. Also, why do you care so much that it changes, it would be nicer if it did.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2022
    There are so many cool things kewberth could add. He is very busy with updates. I am sure 99.99% of people don’t notice or don’t care about this. -1
    MEEPYZ said:

Bump, I made fixed version if people want to download

Although idk about game making but if it was as simple as kewberth just swapping a file then +1
  • edited January 2022
    Cubic said:

There are so many cool things kewberth could add. He is very busy with updates. I am sure 99.99% of people don’t notice or don’t care about this. -1

exactly

• Cubic said:

]Although idk about game making but if it was as simple as kewberth just swapping a file then +1

idk about game making either but it seems like it would be a simple thing to just put in there real quick like that so +1

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    did anyone pay attention to which one is truly different from the other buttons!?
    http://prntscr.com/26gyxwn
    The border of the store button is thicker(just as realm setup is also slightly different). The color is not wrong. the gradient makes it appear a little different. that's all.
    The font is different, yes. but so is the font of the store button(capitalized instead of normal) compared to the rest.
    It's only small font difference you barely notice and most will never know unless you point it out. I personally don't care about this little error(it it is that).
  • scorto7 said:

did anyone pay attention to which one is truly different from the other buttons!?
    http://prntscr.com/26gyxwn
    The border of the store button is thicker(just as realm setup is also slightly different). The color is not wrong. the gradient makes it appear a little different. that's all.
    The font is different, yes. but so is the font of the store button(capitalized instead of normal) compared to the rest.
    It's only small font difference you barely notice and most will never know unless you point it out. I personally don't care about this little error(it it is that).

the button might be thicker but its also bigger, and its important so all caps makes sense to me