Cubic Castle tips with Ducks #2

edited September 2021 in General Chat
Tip #1: Don't play this game. It is awful. Sure there are nice people but then they backstab you and steal everything. I have quit 5 times now yes I did come back but thats because I have unfinished business. I don't give up I just get revenge.
Tip #3: Never ever ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER make a bucket list that included get banned from 100 realms, get muted, and become in debt of 1 million c. Because if you do well people will think you did some bad stuff.....
Tip #4: Try to make a name that doesn't start fights like for example I like ducks more than you. Because even though you do a lot of fake duck lovers will come and challenge you to a duck off (a duck off is a series of duck related questions and the one who answers the most faster and right is the true duck lover for those who don't know). I mean sure I have a 100% win rate but it gets annoying. So choose a non fight starting name like jhdkjhdjkas no one can take offense to that right? RIGHT??
Tip #19: Never ever steal my account because if you do well... Lets give you the list. 1. Lots of bad stuff in my past. 2. Everyone in my friends list would know it wasn't me. 3. You couldn't match my duck making skills if you even tried. 4. I am more epic then you no one can pretend to be me. 4. My life not safe for me because some jerk made their name l like ducks more than you but not an i an L as the first letter and scammed people and people hate me for it mostly the overpriced fadey foam dude at Pen's (YOU ARE A LIAR FOAM GUY). And even more! At least I think so. That was a few months ago so I should be fine but Pen's is not a place where you will find me. You will find me at the best park in Cubic Castles! Luna Park CC! They have fun mini games and you can play by yourself or with friends!
Also regarding the last tips: MEEPYZ if you have 1,599,999,999c in a tip pig then sure perm someone. Perm everyone in fact! I am sure nothing bad will happen! (I strongly advise NOT to do this)
Thats all for Cubic Castle Tips with Duck #2!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.