Eateoc Progress #1

BlackSonattaBlackSonatta Member
edited November 2021 in Player Events & Creations
Hello everyone, it is me, BlackSonatta here, and i decided that i would post images of the progress of one of my projects. If you haven't heard of it, i'm recreating a 6:30 hours long album about the effects of dementia in cubic castles using noteblocks (You can know more about that on this post that i made: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/32106/everywhere-at-the-end-of-cubic#latest), and after working on it for some time now, i will start to show some of my progress on it. I'll start posting a screenshot of how the first room of it looks and then post the videos i've done for each song (all the recreated songs will be in my channel, BlackSonatta CC. I've posted some songs so far and i'm up to posting more). Hope you guys like it, and in case you want to see the project by yourself and hear the songs, the name of the realm is "Everywhere at the end of Cubic". Have a wonderful day!

(These are the first 6 songs of the project. All songs from this stage have a labelling, that goes from A1 to A6 and B1 to B6. The songs here are from A1 to A6. I'll be posting the other ones soon)

A1 - It's just a burning memory:

A2 - We don't have many days:

A3 - Late afternoon drifting:

A4 - Childishly fresh eyes:

A5 - Slightly bewildered:

A6 - Things that are beautiful and transient:

B1 - All that follows is true:

B2 - An autumnal equinox:

Comments

• I'll be editing this post so i can put the links to each song recreated. Also, shoutouts to TylerPW (also known as siegeholm) for recording the songs to me. I can't record them on my own for some problems that i have on recording stuff, so he was really kind to be able to help me like that!