/hollawarp How are Hollas used in Cubic Castles?

A few weeks ago, I conducted an experiment that I've always wanted to do; analyzing Cubic Castles Hollas.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... so here's a picture with words and graphs :)

If you're having trouble with the viewing the graphic (it's pretty big so give it a few seconds to load) please let me know. Also if you have any questions about the process/data, I'm open to answering :)

Comments

• PlayerPlayer Member
    This is actually really cool lol
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is really fun to see. If you decide to do something like this again you should turn on the logs in Settings > Parental Controls > Record Chat and Activity. A .txt file will be saved to your computer every time you log off or get disconnected. You can consolidate those files and use them to analyze the data in Excel (yes, I have done this to monitor hollas as a mod) :)
  • CubicCubic Member
    Woah this was a cool experiment
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This was really interesting to read through. Nice job
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    those 18 grilling tong related hollas are from me
  • appreciate the effort
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    I'm glad everyone's enjoying reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it :D
    MEEPYZ said:

those 18 grilling tong related hollas are from me

Yep I know XD

This is really fun to see. If you decide to do something like this again you should turn on the logs in Settings > Parental Controls > Record Chat and Activity. A .txt file will be saved to your computer every time you log off or get disconnected. You can consolidate those files and use them to analyze the data in Excel (yes, I have done this to monitor hollas as a mod) :)

Ooh I see - thanks for the info!
  • Cool so Many People Like to Hollawarp I never though about it.
  • OkanaaOkanaa Member
    Nice analysis and graphics.
  • You could of locked the realm and just record the chat activity instead of the screenshots. There's an option to record chat in the parental section of the setting. Anyways this was really cool to look threw :D
  • This is very INTERESTING! Love the effort you put into it.
  • That's some pretty cool stuff. It was really fun just scattering around all the information you got. Nice job in here
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please don't necro post, check the date before commenting // closing
This discussion has been closed.