Came Back After 2 Or So Years.

edited July 2021 in General Chat
I really only have 1 question, where did the lobby go? I swear there were yellow portals with bluish frames everywhere in the overworld.

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 2021
    Yessss I know You would be Thinking what in the World Happened in this Game.Qhere are Those Colourful Portals Well they are No Longer Official Lobbies As the New Overworld Took it's Position :( Yeah Sad... And Btw Welcome Back! Happy to see You back If You have Any Doubts you may ask It.

New Overworld:https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/29796/new-overworlds-system-a-full-guide#latest

And if you are in doubt Why can't I remove this Yellow Looking Face From my Profile pic well The Forums Now has a Problem that we can't change our Profile pic So You need to stay With the Yellow Man For Years till we get the Update >:D
  • CrepusCrepus Member

I really only have 1 question, where did the lobby go? I swear there were yellow portals with bluish frames everywhere in the overworld.

Wb, the lobby and old overworld system has been phased out. We can now create our own overworlds. You have some catching up to do 😅