Things that I would like that will be added to game

Here are things that I would like to see in game one day:

•Messages (You can send to some player MSG using like /msg in chat and add his/her name ((but there are now Mailboxes so that isn't so important and maybe Qbees will not use mails anymore what is sad)
•More clothes (I dream of Cultist clothes, skeleton horse, devil wings and something like these items)

What You guys want? (items/commands etc)

Comments

• SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2016
    I was musing about msgs and decided it must imediately be adding to CC and on next day from those mailboxes was born
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

•More clothes (I dream of Cultist clothes, skeleton horse, devil wings and something like these items)

We don't need GrowTopia Items in da game lol.
    Cultist Clothes = Robe + Cowl
    Devil Wings > Dark Angels look much better
    Skeleton Horse > Srsly... that is just so unoriginal....

• •More clothes (I dream of Cultist clothes, skeleton horse, devil wings and something like these items)

Lol. I don't like Robe and cowl. I don't like dark Angels...And those things were what I really loved in Growtopia when I played it...
  • edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

Lol. I don't like Robe and cowl. I don't like dark Angels...And those things were what I really loved in Growtopia when I played it...
    Well, I understand that those are the items that you loved in Growtopia. But sometimes we need to be original, make up ideas that are unique and not copied from other games. It MAY not have like a copyright or anything, but that doesn't mean it should be implemented ingame as well. I'd suggest a new wings, and some clothes..
    I know... Just said that I would like them... Please stop this now...
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    we aren't being mean or anything. we just explaining what it would be like to copy stuff from another game. if cubic really does copy, what does this show about the game? it is unoriginal? it is lame?
    anyways i'm not here to strat a fight. i just want to explain why it shouldnt be implemented into the game :)
  • we aren't being mean or anything. we just explaining what it would be like to copy stuff from another game. if cubic really does copy, what does this show about the game? it is unoriginal? it is lame?
    anyways i'm not here to strat a fight. i just want to explain why it shouldnt be implemented into the game :)

Yeah, I know. But other games have similar stuff also...I didn't mean to copy 100% looking of them...
  • I think Message is better than Mail, because all the people don't have Mailboxes, plus you can't Mail others when you're not in the person's realm! Great idea, the first one... but the second one isn't that good I think... By the way, there is already Devil Wings! ( IMP WINGS )
  • I think Message is better than Mail, because all the people don't have Mailboxes, plus you can't Mail others when you're not in the person's realm! Great idea, the first one... but the second one isn't that good I think... By the way, there is already Devil Wings! ( IMP WINGS )

Yeah yeah... Okay let's stop...