Warps in event rooms.

Please moderators/administrators to put more warps to all realms with prize dispensers. (Results of build events). That's sad when you want view epic builds but prize dispensers have not more warps to realms :/

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2021
    The main problem with keeping them filled past a certain point is that many of the realms end up locked, the warp bumpers removed/covered or the rooms get repurposed.
    I usually refill the machines for about a month after the winners are announced. Any longer than that and it becomes a lot more work, time and expense (warp sugar) than anyone has to give.
    If there are specific ones you are looking for feel free to dm me and I'll see if I can get you some warp if the rooms are still around.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Maybe from now on the winning realms should be duplicated, or a door should be linked from the event realm to the builds
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

Maybe from now on the winning realms should be duplicated, or a door should be linked from the event realm to the builds

Duplicating the rooms is something only the devs can do and takes a lot more work than it seems so I doubt that's an option. Portals would only work if the builders agreed to never change the build or lock the room. And it would take a lot of coordination between a staff member and the builders to place the portals.
  • Linked Door Stamp... It's Best and About Locking realm The Prize Winner may Lock that Realm after a certain time Which Would be a Rule from now on In Building Contest like 1 month atleast