Ideas for the next update

Here is roughly a list of what there might be in the game to improve its build performance:

Being able to build the stairs upside down (because yes we can only put them right side up but for builders like me, used the pixel block knowing that there are none of all the blocks is really hassle)

Slab them up the block.
(We can only put them down so we still had to use the pixel blocks)

To be able to put items in the blocks of colored windows.
(It would be ideal for shops or museums and many other things)

A first person view
(it would be so wonderful to see what the qbees see, And make parkour even more fun and destructiveC:)

There you go, if you have any ideas for the future update, don't hesitate to use it here :)

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    +1
  • +1
  • CubicCubic Member
    +1
  • +1 for all others but -1 for first person view
  • -1 for items in colored glass, people would abuse using black glass so you can't see the item very well and may use that to scam, of course it's the player's fault like anything else, but still.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    +1
  • Byron'Byron' Member
    edited June 2021

-1 for items in colored glass, people would abuse using black glass so you can't see the item very well and may use that to scam, of course it's the player's fault like anything else, but still.

I did not have to think of it for the black glass blocks .. but that and very true unfortunately the scam is inevitable, but for the items in the glass blocks we could make so that the items are visible much more than in the other colored glass blocks.
    melting said:

+1 for all others but -1 for first person view

yes I thought about it a little later, it would require a big update because the textures of the bottom of the block are not made seen that normally we are not seen.