Multiplayer block building game suggestion

I have seen a revolving issue of people that like to play Cubic Castles over a couple of years but end up leaving because of the game play attributes (scamming, boredom, etc.) I would like to suggest rewarding players for playing the game exactly how it is described: a multiplayer building block game. Imagine weekly and monthly rewards for mining the most blocks, fishing the most weight, building or crafting the most, even shop owners selling the most. There are plenty of avenues but the point is to get people playing for the love of the game again. With as much non tangible in the game why limit the "community" to rare items or their prices only. It keeps people only waiting from one update to another which leaves developers struggling to come out with another and little time to enhance or fix bugs. I think it would be nice for a new player to decide they want to farm because they want a place on the leader board or a trophy. I know suggestions in the forums rarely get noticed other than a few bumps or plus ones but I think this would be good for Cosmic Cow. Of course there would need to be a menu where people could see the previous winners and their stats. There would be a lot of miners, fishers (so much potential), and builders (just don't limit to sculpty so it's fair for all.) I guess my suggestion is to promote game play and not so much a new item - items will always have their place but there's so much more that could be done. People need something to aim for.