Add more Animated Clothings!

i am larrysi am larrys Member
edited June 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
Yes We Lack The Animation Clothes We Really need Something more like that Like atleast 2 items for Per Packs The Only 2 animated Clothes we have got were from HALLOWEEN Pack The Headless Which is Terribly Weird for Kids and Ghost costume

(Made 2 discussions On 1 day it's okay right mods? )

Comments

• CupidddCupiddd Member
    edited June 2021
    is that really necessary? if it is added it will only prompt people to keep asking for more and more animated stuffs which wont make sense.
  • 69k69k Member

is that really necessary? if it is added it will only prompt people to keep asking for more and more animated stuffs which wont make sense.

You have a point but if you want to keep a game running you need to have things the community want to. It’ll also get more attraction. But I get you, if they add to much, it’ll be a thing where everyone will get to used to it and not put any interest in the other items. Maybe 2 items per pack is a bit much
  • 69k said:

You have a point but if you want to keep a game running you need to have things the community want to. It’ll also get more attraction. But I get you, if they add to much, it’ll be a thing where everyone will get to used to it and not put any interest in the other items. Maybe 2 items per pack is a bit much
    Maybe just 1 item for every Seasonal Packs

• You have a point but if you want to keep a game running you need to have things the community want to. It’ll also get more attraction. But I get you, if they add to much, it’ll be a thing where everyone will get to used to it and not put any interest in the other items. Maybe 2 items per pack is a bit much

Maybe just 1 item for every Seasonal Packs
    1 item might be good but you know the dev's might not intend to bring them back in future packs