Dungeon Pack?

I have been wondering this for a while, and decided to ask it now, will the Dungeon Pack ever ben removed from the Cubic Store? D:

Comments

• rawrrrawrr Member
    edited May 2016
    I don't really like the Dungeon Pack that much. Don't know why - I just can't explain.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Wut??? nuuu I wuv da dungeon pack:,C
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    The Dungeon Pack give the only way for get special items for decorations
    So no , if this pack get removed the deco's item price will get up and some rooms can be decorated :(
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I don't mind it being removed, but the bookshelves ;-;
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I personally want it gone. You guys do have a point about the decoration, but with how long the packs have been out... it'll be months before we notice any big changes in decorations.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Would be nice to see all of the items made craft-able and purchasable separately from the store. Then have the pack removed.
  • edited May 2016
    Well, if this pack gets removed, in about a year, bookshelves' price will ne like 1-2k per case ;-;
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Very true, I want the packs gone cause things like Exe-Mask, Gargoyle and Iron Mask should be worth more, and rarer. At the same time, we need things like Fire Traps for parkour, the only way to get the doorways stamps, bumpers, quick foam, statues etc...

If we could craft or even buy them that'd be amazing for builders. We wouldn't have to be buying packs for them, just directly from the Cubic Store.
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    No, the dungeon pack will not be removed from the game from what Kewberth told me when it first came out.