Half dirt half grass

People say half dirt is useful when you need to level up faster. I only used half grass because I didn't have the chisel perk. But in free build servers I've seen a lot more half dirt than half grass. Is half dirt more efficient than half grass or are they both the same?

Comments

• Well, there are more dirt than there are grass in game, so the quantity and demand for grass is higher. Plus, grass is a good deco item too... Dirt, is umm I dont think so. Anyways, hope this helped :)
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    So there is no difference between half grass and half dirt in exp?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

So there is no difference between half grass and half dirt in exp?

No there is no difference in exp. Dirt is only easier & cheaper to get. You can find it in any mines.

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    Ok. Thank you for the answers!
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited February 2016
    Do mining half blocks and full blocks give same number of cubits?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think the exp and cubits are the same for half blocks as they are with full blocks. The reasons I use half blocks for leveling are:
    1) It's cheaper. Each full block=two half blocks so there is more to work with
    2) It's faster and easier to build. With full blocks, you have to deal with your qbee jumping to reach the next level, but you can build half blocks right through your qbee so it eliminates the jumping.

Idk if there are any different reasons why other people use half blocks instead of full blocks ._.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Mcwolf24 said:

Do mining half blocks and full blocks give same number of cubits?

Mining half blocks and full blocks should give you the same amount of cubits. Depends on your Lucky perk.

lucky
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Oh, thanks :)
  • I liked half dirt because it goes OP with pet and pet treatz. leveling pet up had never being so easy (TRUE)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    lynxo said:

I liked half dirt because it goes OP with pet and pet treatz. leveling pet up had never being so easy (TRUE)

Please don't necropost, always check dates before commenting.
    closing
This discussion has been closed.