Helpful (maybe) Suggestions

ItsDaneItsDane Member
edited July 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
I got some suggestions, and some are helpful for me.

SUGGESTIONS

Newest
UI for cars
Instead of dropping the car key to spawn the car, why not if we hold the car key, an UI will appear like "Spawn Car". This can work with balls too.

(06/05/21)

Gradient Portals
A Portal stamp that you can choose to colors to make a magical effect.

Chromakey Blocks
Such as: Green for Green Screen, Blue for Blue Screen, red for red screen and more.
For it to be a good Background Blocks, the shadings (shadows, etc.) must not apply to them.
It can help so much to YTers or for just Qbees to edit their videos.

05/28/21

Rental Realm Spot
- Its like cash claim bumper (or other foundation block bumper) and realm spot combined. It functions like this
1. Put the Rental Realm Spot bumper to the Overworld.
2. Let other people to rent it.
3. They can put a realm deed there

Why it helps? Qbees can make finding shops (or other kind of realms) for specific things they need easier, we can make an overworld that is divided for sections "Resources Shops" "Craftables Shop" "Deco Shops" and more!

Super Holla
- Its same with holla, but it will automatically repeat after 12 hours. Also have higher price like 5x to 10x as holla. It function like this:

/Sholla or /Shollawarp (or SuperHolla, Super Hollawarp)

Why it helps? This is good for events, so people that have a very different timezone can still join or know the informations they need

What if they abuse it? To prevent people from abusing it, there will be maximum number of it that you can buy for every week or something. For example: Qbees can only have 2 super hollas per week.

Door (literal Door)
Just how door works. Also have different designs, as portals are so big that it takes 9 blocks instead of normal door that only takes 2 blocks

05/29/21
Text appears when someone put something in our inventory.
It works like this: If somekne gave you something, a text will appear in the chat box like "[player] put [thing]/s in your inventory]

A PvP Block
It works like this:
1. Put the block in a PvP realm
2. When someone eliminates someone, a UI will appear (or text) like this "[player] Eliminated [Player]!

I'll just edit this thread if something comes up on my mind.

(Sorry if my English is bad)

Comments