Level 30+?

I don't understand how people are getting to level 30 and over! D: Like what? I'm only level 11 and I've been playing CC for a year now. Its pretty hard doing everything to get to level 20 because I can't do the parkour quests because I suck at them so I was just wondering how people are getting there so fast.

Comments

• Well, I got to around Lv 19 just by doing quest packs 1 and 2, and right now I'm level 21, I gained two other levels by building and mining. U have to work really hard and be persistent to gain levels. I can still do quest pack 3, but too many cubits. :) My recomdation to u is do all the quests and buy the quest packs, they got me to Lv 19 in 2 weeks!
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Well maybe it's because you play other games or have to work or go to school. I have 4 level 50 accounts, a level 30 account. In three months it will be two years since I started playing and CC is all I play. I play 12 to 18 hours a day. Farming and mining is where its at to level up. I have CC's largest farm and if you look at some of my posts you can see the amount of ores that extreme mining will yield.
  • Building is the best way. I don't suggest building half dirt blocks to level up though..... it just takes away the purpose to level up:P.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Oh it's easy. I mine build and repeat it all over
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Learn from @JustMeg and @david king
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I leveled up to 50 in about 2weeks when levels were first added.
    I think i was the first to hit it.
    It sucked to be honest.
    Building is the fastest way but i didn't use that method.
    I would farm my berry farms.
    Then craft all the berries into dye 1by1.
    Then I use the dye and dye stacks of glass and plaster.
    Then start the cycle over again.

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It took me a few months to get level 50, and I hardly mine/build.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Mindlessly mining (usually mountains/water in tropical mines)

Crafting things one at a time

Didn't buy quest packs until I maxed out the exp perk

Depends on what you like to do and if you're determined/dedicated or have time to do it; everyone has their own way
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Players aren't meant to level up quickly past the early levels. But if you play the game more as a social game, you will not level up much. Leveling happens as the result of mining building and crafting. If you're not doing those things, you could stay fairly low for a while. Some players committed to just crafting or mining or building purely to level up, but that was never really the intention. In a way your level reflects how long you've played, while actively building new stuff. I'm level 39 or 40 or something... and that's from building all the quest realms. But I don't play regularly, as I'm usually busy working on upgrades outside the game. For instance, none of the realms I built for the single player adventure counted towards my level, as that was all done outside the official game.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Try a xp farm: just take a empty realm and build with half slabs up
  • HellesHelles Member
    I started playing at 25 Feb 2016 and im level 50 from a long time.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I am more interested in what i do to get there then actually getting there...
    Anyway... i reached lvl 50 and now i still enjoy it as i am doing what i have been doing before i reached that level. The journey is sometime more important then the destination.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I started playing this game in October 2014 and I am still lvl 28, I play this game more as a social game. Tho sometimes I build stuff with friends.
  • rawrrrawrr Member
    I hardly have any cubits to even get a 11x11 realm. Plus I don't know what "slab" thing anyones talking about.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Rawrr said:

I hardly have any cubits to even get a 11x11 realm. Plus I don't know what "slab" thing anyones talking about.

A half block
  • .ci..ci. Member
    I am level 48 currently. I got there by countless hours of mining around the perimeter of any mine and doing the quest set you can by in the cubit store. I have built up and taken down my realm and numerous rooms several times, and add on a little more everyday. Leveling up is very tedious, but dedication and perceverance will pull you through. Work hard and play hard over the summer and I bet you will get above level 30.