What are your thoughts on 2nd lives in games?

Fr0stN1njaFr0stN1nja Member
edited May 2021 in Community
I have been to a lot of pay to win (or however you like to call it) bomb games or pvp games, and honestly I think that it just ruins the whole point of the game, instead of competing on who has the best skill amongst the competitors it becomes a matter of who pays the most, and honestly most of the prizes are definitely not worth the cost of the warps

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well, we do not recommend anyone to buy the warps, especially if you do not know the hosters or trust them, unless you do it just for fun... No one forced the players to buy the warps this is their decision they have made, which means they do it on their own risk / responsibility.
  • Yep 2nd lives are trash theres no point in trying to win if theres 2nd lives
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    I think it should reward you with a warning
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    My opinion is to bring back all game’s of chance. The game was so much more fun. It shouldn’t be the developers responsibility for people who don’t play smart.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U said:

My opinion is to bring back all game’s of chance. The game was so much more fun. It shouldn’t be the developers responsibility for people who don’t play smart.

Pay to play games are already so hard to moderate, if you add back gambling and games of chance it becomes even harder for them to deal with. It's easy to say that the devs shouldn't be responsible for people that don't play smart but reality is that the mods and support have to deal with the fallout from those that don't. So many pay to play games are scams or are set up in an unfair way that it's almost impossible to win that most (if not all) mods would love to see all pay to play games made illegal.

U said:

Pay to play games are already so hard to moderate, if you add back gambling and games of chance it becomes even harder for them to deal with. It's easy to say that the devs shouldn't be responsible for people that don't play smart but reality is that the mods and support have to deal with the fallout from those that don't. So many pay to play games are scams or are set up in an unfair way that it's almost impossible to win that most (if not all) mods would love to see all pay to play games made illegal.
    I think this could be easily avoidable by adding a “The staff team is not responsible for scams resulting from luck and skill based games” policy.

It makes me sad that games like Sidd’s treasure hunt will get you banned now. They added so much content to the game.

Now the game is just shopping simulator since hosting any paid game will get you banned. 4 or 5 years ago before that policy was made, everyone in the community would play these games together.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • U said:

U said:

I think this could be easily avoidable by adding a “The staff team is not responsible for scams resulting from luck and skill based games” policy.

It makes me sad that games like Sidd’s treasure hunt will get you banned now. They added so much content to the game.

Now the game is just shopping simulator since hosting any paid game will get you banned. 4 or 5 years ago before that policy was made, everyone in the community would play these games together.
    ^
    How is it illegal to make the pay games ? Even it's free as long as people don't win the prize they will still call it's scam the community has become even toxic cuz there's more kids come to this game basically everything that needs to pay or something they want is expensive they call it scam but do they even know the definition of scam ? You don't expect people follow the rules when they come to your water park , they get caught and get kicked out and they blame you when they don't even read rules . When you go an amusement park you don't expect free entry .When you play at the shooting booth you don't expect to win some barbie doll for 1 entry paid . You know what , you spend money for fun . So why should it be free ? How the amusement park and the workers live if it's free to play , they don't need to earn money to eat ? When people don't play smart , spending lots to claw machine and not even catching 1 doll , they MAD about the claw machine and say ' money eater '

From now , if you do some free games , and when they're to dumb to die so fast , either they call it scam or bunch of people left the realm alr
    Most likely because of gambling, that's also the reason why SirK removed the pack rarities
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited May 2021
    For me I think the "PAY TO WIN" Is Something Useless Like It's a Game Man Let it be Free And Most of Payaways Are Scams.. like The Owner would Holla Saying Bgame With Rare Prize He Will wait for The Warps To End up selling it all and when it comes to Give to prize to winner He would Just Leave The realm and Never Come Back or Like Make His Friend Have Thousands of Warp So he Always Wins And Nabs Would Just Buy to get 1prize And the "Scammer" would Earn a Big Profit ._. For Parkour If It's Payaways It Might be Little Trust Worthy Why Doesn't Kewb Add Some Kind of Note Or Make a Use of Citions on the Realms If the Realm is Trusted by a 'Mod' It will have a Sign in the Cition with Red Pen Smt So People Can Find What Realms Are Scams and What are Not Even Go to Any Of My Realm they are Free to Play Well idh Any Bgame Or Parlours but Atleast My Realm has some Hidden Prize Dispenser Which are not "PAYWAYS"

• U said:

U said:

^
    How is it illegal to make the pay games ? Even it's free as long as people don't win the prize they will still call it's scam the community has become even toxic cuz there's more kids come to this game basically everything that needs to pay or something they want is expensive they call it scam but do they even know the definition of scam ? You don't expect people follow the rules when they come to your water park , they get caught and get kicked out and they blame you when they don't even read rules . When you go an amusement park you don't expect free entry .When you play at the shooting booth you don't expect to win some barbie doll for 1 entry paid . You know what , you spend money for fun . So why should it be free ? How the amusement park and the workers live if it's free to play , they don't need to earn money to eat ? When people don't play smart , spending lots to claw machine and not even catching 1 doll , they MAD about the claw machine and say ' money eater '

From now , if you do some free games , and when they're to dumb to die so fast , either they call it scam or bunch of people left the realm alr
    Most likely because of gambling, that's also the reason why SirK removed the pack rarities
    Yeah .... For those toxic kids lol
    nope they removed it because countries are banning it.
  • U said:

U said:

^

yeah, i think some countries banned fortnite because of loot boxes or whatever and saying therye underage gambling, so everything being the same rarity helps protect cc from that happening to them
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

U said:

U said:

^

yeah, i think some countries banned fortnite because of loot boxes or whatever and saying therye underage gambling, so everything being the same rarity helps protect cc from that happening to them
    CC should just say they are "13+"
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

not worth it because then less kids would download it
    edited May 2021
    Player said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

I don’t think so. It’s already 12+ and 90% of the community is below 12
  • U said:

Player said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

where does it say its 12+, cuz the only thing i can see is 16+ in europe or someting like that

U said:

Player said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

where does it say its 12+, cuz the only thing i can see is 16+ in europe or someting like that
    Ah, it’s 12+ in the US
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    U said:

Player said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

my bad, I thought it was 7+
    Player said:

U said:

Player said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

Maybe it is in some countries. Apparently it’s 16 in Europe, and I had no idea.
  • U said:

U said:

^

From now , if you do some free games , and when they're to dumb to die so fast , either they call it scam or bunch of people left the realm alr . It's fault of players who don't play smart , Like they fall lots money to pack and don't get rare/clothing they want .
    If you don't want to pay why did you even come to amusement park ? Go play the free playground .
    i been to some parks like waldamere and you can enter and walk around for free y pay to ride stuff or bu food/games and pay to win is your choice to play or pay or leave
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Player said:

U said:

Player said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

U said:

^

I think it is 7+ on google play
  • It is 16+ In India