Redeagle email me?

Red eagle email me a email that says would you like to join his huge project and donate some , and 55 question totaly so what should i do , he email every one in cc? in forum?
(and sorry i don't know what thing i should post on my home page or on discussuon)

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    So far that I know mgn redeagle isn't really active in cubic castles... That's something up to you if you want to participate you don't really have to create a discussion for it..
    I personally don't recommend you to participate if they ask fishy questions to be able to scam you, we can't confirm it if it's really from red eagle.

I will just put this here, just in-case it's a scam:
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/28431/we-will-never-ask-for-your-password-or-account-details-we-dont-need-them#latest
  • First of all, how the heck he would know your email?
  • it shows yre email on the cc fourms profile area
  • it shows yre email on the cc fourms profile area

No, you can only see your own email UNLESS you made it public. His email is private.
  • I've received similar emails from him too. It's very unlikely he got it from this forum.
    You might have signed up to the MGN (P1 Gaming) forums before, and it's an email sent to all those email addresses.

Unless you want to join their project, probably just ignore the email (or unsubscribe - a link should be at the bottom of the email).
    (I'm not a part of MGN/P1 anymore)
  • ItsDaneItsDane Member

it shows yre email on the cc fourms profile area

That would be scary if that works, I am using my personal e-mail sooo...