New Pet Idea

Orran9827Orran9827 Member
edited October 2021 in Suggestions & Comments
QBee Pet: Its Just Like The Elf Pet, But It Makes No Sound, It Has A Kennel, Its Color Is Gonna Be Light Gray On The Kennel, And It Lasts For A Year. It Will Be Priced 5000c In The Cubic Store.

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited May 2021
    Eh no I don't really wanna see more pets on the game anymore till we reach Halloween kewb would add a Pet and Qbee pet kinda Ugly thinking on my minds.. And I hate how you want it limited so other newbies need to struggle to get it and over pay them and not gonna lie but never saw a more nab than you who wants pet for 2.5k c Pets which are limited are like 5k-100k..
  • Eh no I don't really wanna see more pets on the game anymore till we reach Halloween kewb would add a Pet and Qbee pet kinda Ugly thinking on my minds.. And I hate how you want it limited so other newbies need to struggle to get it and over pay them and not gonna lie but never saw a more nab than you who wants pet for 2.5k c Pets which are limited are like 5k-100k..

was that supposed to be offensive?
  • I like the idea, but why would there be a limit
  • idk xd
  • wdym "why would there be a limit" bruh a pet like what would be limited only the regular pets should stay that legit makes no sence
  • Bump