Question

edited May 2021 in Community
What is the deal with lvls???? Im a lvl 41. People think im super rich and dont bother to friend me, donate me, or just talk with me while im actually struggling. Meanwhile, my brother (lvl 21) gets 2 free dorks in a week, and later 2kc and a free dance.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited May 2021
    Is that really an issue? If you want free stuff, just make an alt and beg?
  • edited May 2021
    I dont want free stuff loll its an example. plus i cant even make an alt anyways :P and even if i could no one would gimme stuff
  • beg ur brother for stuff
  • Then work out for it, you can't just sit on a tree waiting the apple to go down
  • CubicCubic Member

Then work out for it, you can't just sit on a tree waiting the apple to go down

^
    If your struggling go mine, or buy and sell and make some c. That’s how literally all the rich players got rich
    Either that or they bought c, but even then they got the c by earning it irl.
  • HorizonerTiHorizonerTi Member
    edited May 2021
    the higher level you are the more people will just assume you're rich. That's just how it is. Can't really change how people think.
  • Why you all thinking im lazy and not doing anything I can. I said im struggling not waiting for things to come
  • beg ur brother for stuff

You dont know how he is...
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited May 2021
    Lmao I am lvl 41 and got more than 100k as Donations Well not really 100k but 80k something. So being lvled is not a issue
  • I’d be lucky if people visited my realm