New pow idea

Cubit pow, The cubit pow basically does what it's called, it explodes into cubits, the amount should be ranging from 1k to 10k cubits. idk, I get ideas from playing games.

Comments

• edited May 2021
    +1 But what kind of pow is it, Can the placer pick up the Cubits or Only Other Players
    Will it cost a little more Cubits than it gives? Like Gift Piggys?
  • +1, would be a fun way to give people cubits
  • edited May 2021

+1 But what kind of pow is it, Can the placer pick up the Cubits or Only Other Players

Its's just like a normal pow, it explodes into a bunch of cubits which anyone can pick up and cost like 1-1.5k more c than what it gives.
  • +1 But what kind of pow is it, Can the placer pick up the Cubits or Only Other Players

Its's just like a normal pow, it explodes into a bunch of cubits which anyone can pick up and cost like 1-1.5k more c than what it gives.
    so you pay 1.5k and receive 10k? That won't happen lol
  • +1 But what kind of pow is it, Can the placer pick up the Cubits or Only Other Players

i think he meant pay like 5k and give 4k c or somthing like that

i think he meant pay like 5k and give 4k c or somthing like that
    Oh yeah true, then in that case why not
  • CubicCubic Member
    Make different value ones, like the donation piggies. Could have 100c, 1,000c, 10,000c etc.