How To Level up fast

Okay lets say you just started and you are at level 1 place 50 blocks to get to level 2 easy right. After you get to level two you can go thougth your portal to a place called New Eden. And you will get two quest frist visit a mountin mine which is on the top right of the map. Next you would get a quest to vistit a mountin mine do that then a artic do that and a forest and tropical. But the only one you cant find in new eden is the desert mine. To find it you have to go to another overworld called free mines. So you click on the top rigth corner of you screen with the magiflying glass and click on it scorll down and serch for more overworlds and type in free mines. Click on the resultes and you should get the a place with alot of mines. There you can find he last dester mine. Suppose you are level 3 now. There is 2 more things you can do or pick to level up fast. 1 you can start finishing all the other quest to level up faster (A guide in case you get stuck https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Quests ). Or 2 is getting the carpender perk and getting the saw perk and makeing half block to stack on each other in a place with free build(use giant free build)
i would recommend useing wood becasue of how eay to get many of them.Part 2 comeing out soon for level 10 to 20

Comments

• dirt is easier to get and quest should bring you to about lvl 14
  • Its better to save your XP for later because as you level up you would need more blocks per XP, like a level 1 would get 1 XP for placing 1 block, but a Level 30 would get 1 XP for placing 3 - 5