I got scammed

Jay_BlockerJay_Blocker Member
edited April 2021 in Help Requests
Today my friend mr slab he says he will build wood block for my house , and then i give him perm and then his brother take me go find fossil , and then when i back he take all my bumper and 10 vend and many cloth , Any mod or admin i hope u ,log in my account and then check today what happened and what we said , and mod or admin if got enough evidence and make sure he scammed me , please ban they 2 one days oe 3 days ( and the realm called Ain't Community) and My alt player name called Ain't Alone

Comments

• Oh thanks but I already send report ticket
  • You are also a scammer and the only way scammers learn how it feels is by getting scammed themselves which is how I learned
  • You are also a scammer and the only way scammers learn how it feels is by getting scammed themselves which is how I learned

huh If i never scammed I will not scammed people , When i first play this game i didn't know anything they break my final lastline, they break this game's rule so i learn how to scammed people you think i want? Why this game can't peace? and in real life why also can't peace, just because one word called: money If you have enough money you will not care that , think it

• yea yea your not a scammer
  • Well people target to scam newbies more it's not your problem my experience I got scammed 10+ times but I went in peace mods and mbaz always helped because I said the truth what was scammed what I lost and more after that I thought I will lvl up and now I am rich and pro enough that People would Trust me..(Also Don't worry I am Giving some stuff everyday try to win some (':
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is not the right place to publicly report someone, you need to open a support ticket using the link mentioned above.
  • Galantis said:

This is not the right place to publicly report someone, you need to open a support ticket using the link mentioned above.

Ye I know i already send , but nothing happend just send me a email
  • Are you expecting to get all your stuff back??
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You should cont

Galantis said:

Ye I know i already send , but nothing happend just send me a email
    Jay you need to wait 1-3 days for a reply, just must be patient :)
This discussion has been closed.