No Proof Scam :o?

Lord HertonLord Herton Member
edited April 2021 in Community
I have an old friend, his name was Daniel Shepard, Reserve YT, Dancan, 'Dan,
He will always quit cc for a long time and come back, after he come back, he delete all his friends and change name,
When "DanCan" is back, I met him at my clan's Community when I teleport Grim Reaper, he beg me don't tell others his identity and changed name to 'Dan,
He asked me for a lot of things cause he an old friend of mine (think again now, he didn't help meh anything :l),
Today morning, when I was helping him building, he want to try my Sled Car and Ghost Costume, he lock the realm unfriend me and leave, I think he just went doing something else until the server is lag, I re-login, found I've no perm to enter and he unfriend me, I have no proof that he took my items cause I didn't took screenshot, there 1 person beside us but idk his name.
Daniel, please give me my items and stop the serial scam.
To Admin: Please add something protect cc from losing players because of scamming like game record, less scam makes it better.
Whim told me that cc can't refund our items just to force the scammer to give items or be banned, I have no evidence of anything, am I able to get my stuffs back?
At last, anyone can tell me what simple html tags am I able to use here? (Color, Font, Spoiler, Picture, Vid)
Thanks For The Attention.
(This kind of scam topic may be closed?)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.